Chapter 10- Scrimmage 2

"Scrimmage." He said simply. "Bakugo, Uraraka, Kaminari, Sato, and Koda, Versus Midoriya, Asui, Jirou, Todoroki, and Shoji. The rest of you will watch for now."

The whistle was blown and the ball thrown.

Shoji tipped it back to Midoriya, who carefully took it up the court.

"I got Ninety-Seven!" Kaminari yelled. Bakugo came and stood in from of Kaminari.

"I got this." Bakugo said sternly to Kaminari, and Kaminari backed off, instead going to guard Jirou. "Come at me Deku!" Bakugo screamed, reclaiming his old vigor.

Midoriya went right into Bakugo's face, like he was going to drive past, but instead passed the ball to the right, hitting Todoroki, left wide open by Koda.

Weirdly enough, Todoroki refused to shoot the three.

He instead passed to Asuna who had become open, and Uraraka tried to defend him instead. Asui drained the three.

Next, Sato inbounded the ball, which Bakugo took at an alarming pace, charging up the floor, and beating a very surprised Midoriya to the Rim, and slammed it home.

3-2

The inbound pass by Shoji went to Jirou. Kaminari was all over her.

But...not in the basketball way.

"You know, you're pretty cute. You should hang with me sometimes." Jirou was taken aback, and he continued. "Nice Jersey. Number 17 is pretty nice. You look good in it." And so forth. The flustered Jirou dropped her guard, and Kaminari smirked. He stole the ball and took off like a bullet.

"KAMINARI YOU IDIOT!" Jirou yelled, and chased him down. As he tried to lay it up, Jirou blocked it against the backboard, her rage causing her to jump higher than she ever had.

The ball was picked up by Midoriya, as Kaminari and Jirou squabbled with each other, not paying attention. He was guarded by Bakugo again, but Todoroki set a good pick, and despite his hotheadedness, Bakugo didn't foul Todoroki, and just switched defenders, letting Koda guard Midoriya.

Huge mistake.

Midoriya zipped right past Koda and scored.

5-2.

Koda, wanting to make up for his mistake, tried a little to hard inbounding the ball. It was grabbed by Asui and her seemingly sticky hands. She tossed a bullet to the wide open Shoto Todoroki.

Who stepped inside the three point line before shooting.

The shot was drained, but it left everyone confused.

7-2

Things weren't looking good for Bakugo's team, but luckily enough for him, Kaminari got hot.

Red-Hot.

Kaminari Knocked down a three. Then stole the ball from Shoji. Then drained another three. Shot another three off of a Midoriya miss, made it, was fouled, and made the free throw.

Suddenly, it's 12-7, Bakugo's Team.

"Timeout!" Midoriya yelled. The group huddled around the makeshift bench on the sideline.

"Alright team." Midoriya said. "I'm not good at pep talks so I'll say one thing: We have to stop Kaminari." The group nodded in agreement. "Alright break!" They clapped their hands together simultaneously. "And Todoroki." Todoroki turned around.

"Yes Midoriya?"

"Why won't you shoot the three." A slightly shocked look crossed Todoroki's face.

"No reason." He said. "Just not comfortable I could make it." Todoroki quickly walked away, as to avoid any further confrontation.

Midoriya's team sped up the pace. Midoriya threw a bounce pass through the legs of Sato to pass it to Shoji, who was being guarded by Kaminari. Shoji dropped a beauty through the hoop on a clean layup.

12-9

Bakugo took the inbound from Kaminari and found Sato wide open in the corner right away. Sato missed the wide open shot though, and Jirou rebounded it. She passed to Midoriya, but it was picked off by Bakugo, who drained a three-pointer, with some nice flair.

15-9

Something lit the fire underneath Midoriya though. He got the ball on the inbound and flung the ball downcourt into the hands of Todoroki. The ball was tipped by Uraraka, but it barely changed the trajectory, allowing an easy layup.

15-11

Sato failed to inbound it properly and he paid dearly. Midoriya stole it, and passed to a wide open Jirou. She missed, but it was rebounded by Shoji, who passed to Tsuyu, who made the three.

"GUARD YOUR DAMN MAN!" Bakugo screamed at Koda, who flinched in fear.

Bakugo ran downcourt and tried to dunk over Midoriya again, but was rejected with a vicious block, which Jirou rebounded and took to the hoop for two.

16-15, Midoriya's team had the lead again.

Bakugo's anger issues showed up at the wrong time. Though he lost his actual swagger, he started to shoot up three after three, and refused to pass the ball.

Unfortunately, it worked.

Bakugo made three straight threes, and ended the game.

Final score:

Team Bakugo: 21

Team Midoriya: 16

The teams shook hands, and Midoriya felt lost.

"So close." Midoriya whispered, before hanging his head. Uraraka looked at him sadly, before Aizawa blew his whistle, signaling the end.

"I've decided the starters for both teams for the first game." Aizawa said.

"First string, Point Guard, Katsuki Bakugo. Shooting Guard, Ibara Shiozaki, Small forward, Eijiro Kirishima, Power Forward, Rikido Sato, and Center, Mezo Shoji." He cleared his throat.

"As of the second string. We'll start backwards this time.

"Center, Koda."

"Power Forward, Tetsutetsu."

"Small Forward, Shoto Todoroki."

"Shooting Guard, Izuku Midoriya." Midoriya's ears perked up.

"Point guard, Tsuyu Asui." He looked at all of them.

"That is all. Now outta my gym!" And he showed them all away. Chatter erupted as they entered the locker rooms (specific to their gender) and started to change.

"HEY GUYS!" The midget named Mineta said. LOOK!" A bunch of the men came over. They saw Mineta pointing to a little hole in the wall.

Midoriya instantly knew what he meant.

"THE GENERATIONS BEFORE US HAVE LEFT A HOLE IN THE WALL FOR US TO BE LEWD! He announced. "NOW WE CAN SEE MOMO'S HUGE BOOBS, URARAKA'S SLIM BODY, TSUYU'S BUTT, IBARA'S HOLY FIGURE, AND MORE!" He started drooling and put his eye to the hole, when a pencil shot through and stabbed him in the eye. He paused for a second, before crying in pain.

"Oh my." Midoriya put his head down and sighed.

"Hey Deku." Midoriya turned to Bakugo, who was glaring at him.

"Yes Kacchan?" He looked at him silently for a moment before speaking.

"You better play well tommorow. I still think this is the problem with the entrance system. Some people, like you, make it in. Prove you're actually worth it."

Bakugo strolled out of the locker room, leaving Midoriya to the pandemonium with Mineta.

Hope I didn't make any major mistakes, I wrote 600 of the words exactly at 1 AM.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed!