Chapter 8- The Second Half

This is short and filler FYI

Bakugo trudged onto the field, determined to kick some ass. Bakugo started well, completing multiple passes, and scoring a touchdown. Midoriya's team stiffened up, and allowed virtually nothing for a long time, but Bakugo's team did the same. Finally though, Midoriya's pass was intercepted, and Bakugo called a timeout.

Tweet

"Timeout, Team Bakugo! Score 22 Midoriya, 20 Bakugo. Ball at Midoriya 23 yard line."

Bakugo went to talk to his teammates, who looked worried. They had 5 seconds left to get in the end zone. A smirk crossed Bakugo's face.

"Here's the plan..."

Bakugo's team took the field in a weird position. They lined up as....blockers? Except Sero, who was squatting on the ground for some reason. Midoriya squinted, wondering if he was seeing this right. Suddenly Todoroki yelled.

"They're kicking a field goal!" Bakugo laughed out loud, and the ball was snapped. Sero held the ball on the ground perfectly, and Bakugo kicked it well. The ball looked like it would sail through, but wind pushed it to the right. It dinged off the upright, but still went through.

"TEAM BAKUGO WINS!" All Might yelled, allowing Bakugo's team to celebrate. They threw Bakugo in the air, and they happily celebrated their win

...
This is my apology for such a long time. I've been so unmotivated to write, it's ridiculous. Longer chapter soon