Chapter 6- The Arrival

Izuku Midoriya took a step out of his house, as a crying Inko sent him off. He started heading towards the direction of the school, he felt a figure brush up against him. He turned and saw Bakugo standing there.

"Kaachan?!" Midoriya said. Bakugo didn't say anything.

"Kaachan?" Midoriya repeated. Bakugo sighed.

"This doesn't mean we're friends Midoriya." Bakugo said, surprisingly calm. Midoriya audibly gasped. He had called him Midoriya, not Deku.He stopped, staring at Bakugo. Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Just keep moving dumbass." Midoriya "eeped" and started moving again. They walked with each other for a few blocks, alone, not saying anything. That is, until Bakugo spoke again.

"Midoriya." He stopped walking, so Midoriya did the same.

"Yes Kaachan?"

"You know, you're gonna be on the second string, right?" He said quietly. Midoriya remained in his spot, not saying anything. A smirk crossed Bakugo's face.

"You better get to the first string fast. I want to keep beating you out as the starting point guard." Bakugo started walking to school again, before stopping, waving, and walking again.

Midoriya finally came to his senses and started walking again, thinking about the stuff that he was just told. Yes, since he was quite unknown, it was likely he wouldn't be on the first-string. But there was a chance he could get some time on the second string.

His mumbling continued, when a pink-cheeked girl ran up to him and squealed.

"Deku-kun!" She said. A quite visible blush entered his face, and he hid his face in his arms.

"H-Hey Uraraka." He shyly said. "Y-You walking to school?" He asked.

"Yup! Wanna walk together?" She asked. A quick nod from him followed, and they walked to school together, with Midoriya covering his face most of the time.

Midoriya sat down in a seat in the back of the class as he looked around at who was in his class. There was a few he recognized. Bakugo obviously, the Uraraka. But there was also Ibara Shiozaki, Hitoshi Shinsou, Kendo, Monoma, TetsuTetsu TetsuTetsu, Shoto Todoroki, and a short perverted guy drooling while looking at Momo Yaoyorozu. The rest he didn't recognize, but he was sure they were good, or they wouldn't be here.

'Plop'

Midoriya turned to the front of the classroom and saw a hairy, very pale, male, wrapped in a sleeping bag, standing up.

"Good morning class."

Midoriya heard another plop and turned around. Uraraka had fainted from shock.

"Uraraka!"

"Yagi." A female voice stated. Yagi turned to the former female basketball player known as Midnight.

"Yes Nemuri?"

"You realize your first class is in..." She pulled her phone out. "2 Minutes."

"What?!" He stood up and sprinted out the teachers lounge. Nemuri's haunting laugh followed him as he sprinted down the hallway.

Yes, murder me if you want. You wait 2 weeks for a short cchapter, amirit. Sorry bout that guys. It'll be longer next time. School and work have backed me up. Sorry.