Addicted to love ( chapter 10 )

chapter 10

did that just happen?

i ran outside into the playgrounds and somehow ended up sitting on a black bench ahead, i couldn't think, what was going on, Scott has just kissed me, Siana has a girlfriend, and now I'm crying alone outside like some weird creep, i cant believe all this has happened today and its not even been half of the day yet.

i sat with my head ducked into my hands as tears flooded my eyes, i felt like i was dying and a knife had just cut into my heart and I'm bleeding to death inside, i couldn't control my tears so i let them attack my eyes and soak my cheeks, i needed to talk to Siana, other wise i will loose her forever, i think Ive already lost Scott but I'll talk to him too.

" are you alright " 

i looked up to the sound of someones voice, but it wasn't any voice, it had to be Siana didn't it , i cant believe out of all the people in this school Siana is the one to find me crying on a horrible looking bench, thank you god, so nice of you to send her here.

" I'm fine" i mumbled as i wiped my eyes dry, i felt so weak and stupid, however i didn't really care at the moment, this is your chance to tell her i thought.

she came closer and laughed to herself, what the hell, thank you for laughing at me, im crying for god sake, i frowned at her then she must have sensed my anger, cause she stopped laughing.

" sorry I'm not laughing because your crying, its just that, your sitting on a , err that bench has wet paint on it" she laughed at me once again as i turned to notice the wet paint sign on the bench, great what next i thought, i giggled at myself then tried to stand, but the paint was really thick and sticky, as i was pulling Siana laughed and grabbed my hand, pulling me up with her to help me, damn this is actually pretty sticky.

" god angel, what you do, super glue yourself on there" i giggled as she pulled one more time, this time i did come off but i ended up falling over, i wish i fell on the floor, but no, not in my world, instead i fall onto Siana, making me lay on top of her.

" sorry" i said as i stood up, she stood next to me and smiled

" its fine, but you fall an awful lot don't you" she giggled

" yeah i guess, Siana can i talk to you, i need to tell you something really important" i swept the dirt off of my clothes and smiled weakly at her, damn I'm dirty and now i have paint on my ass, what can i say, i guess i have bad luck.

" sure whats up" she asked as we walked off towards the school entrance, i couldn't help but think of the worse, like maybe she would abandon me, or she would tell the whole school about me loving her, i didn't want to think like that, 'cause Siana is a good girl, Ive always liked her i guess, but maybe ive just never noticed, i stopped her from walking and made her look me in the eyes, i had to do this, or its too late, either way Ive gotta tell her, or I'm gonna suffer from this secret.

" Siana, over the past few weeks we've grown closer than ever before, and yesterday was a good day, and i enjoyed spending time with you,and well i may have told you a little lie about the party the other day, i do remember what happened , and I'm afraid you wouldn't like it if told you" i gazed into her eyes and tried to look for a answer to all this love I'm feeling for her, why now, Ive known her for so long and Ive never even thought about her this way so why now? but i couldn'tfind any answers in her eyes at all, just a sparkle that shimmered in the sun light, the thing that made my knees week and butterflies form in my stomach.

" angel, ive been keeping something from you too, i remember what happened at the party too, i wasnt that drunk, ok i take that back, i was out of my head, but i remember everything, i just didnt want to freak you out"

my jaw dropped as i stood there frozen, so she remembers the kiss, she remembers me kissing her back, oh my, she remembers and she's not bothered by it at all, so why is that then?

i went to say something, and knowing me i'd say something stupid, until she stopped me with her own words.

" i cant change the other night, although i wish i was sober when we did kiss for the first time , i cant change the way i kissed you with my horrible beer breath, haha, but i can change the future, i can change us, i can make the kiss longer and better, without my horrible beer breath , haha" i didn't understand where this was going, but knew where when i felt warm red lips touch mine, she was kissing me.