The Party

Chapter 2

The Party

As the car pulled up outside the party, i got even more nervous and excited at the same time. I kept thinking, are people gonna recognize me? Would people like the new look? Would i find a nice guy at the party? I couldn't get the constant nagging to go away, it's like my head suddenly realized the negative side to changing. I wasn't going to look like the person i am, or was, or who i thought i was. People will notice me even more, resulting into more attention. I did like the sound of being popular now i look gorgeous. I just didn't like the sound of being popular because i had changed. I had changed just for people to notice me, but then again, i didn't change much, because i never knew the real me anyway.

There was another thing that nagged at the corner of my mind. Why was Siana glancing my way every five seconds like she had just noticed i was there and had forgotten. Yes, i looked like a whole new person, according to her mother, but i was still the girl she had always been friends with. Best friends. However, ever since i met her she had always had this look in her eyes that she only had around me, but since she had 'changed me' it had become more obvious, like she wasn't even trying to hide it anymore. I couldn't grasp the concept of it all, what was she thinking? What was that look supposed to mean?

When we pulled up to the house, i noticed how amazing it actually looked. For a moment, it seemed like we had took a wrong turn onto some rich street where all the famous people lived, because this house was no house, but rather a mansion. Damn, whoever Bethany's friend was, he or she sure lived the great life. There was bright lights shining out from the living room. The garden was gorgeous, filled with roses and daffodils, almost topped with ornaments neatly placed around the edges. This was going to be ruined tonight. 

Considering we were the first ones- i assume- to arrive. The house looked completely empty, as well as the outside. On the front door was a 'Happy 18th Birthday' which meant the Bethany was friends with someone older than her, and whoever this person was, was indeed a lucky son bitch. There wasn't a lot of people coming early, like i had said, no one comes early to a party, unless you were me. I used to, but now its different. Ive changed, Ive changed that much i don't even know if I'm me anymore, i was a nobody, and maybe tonight that will all change. 

"Ready?" Smiled Siana as she brushed down her clothes and put more lip gloss on, she always looked so beautiful, even when she wasn't trying her hardest to be. It sucks actually, to think she doesn't need to try hard to look gorgeous. It did make sense as to why she was so beautiful though, her mother was a model after all and her father was pretty good looking for his age as well.

Siana could teach me everything, she's my main priority right now, maybe if i copy her, i would learn how to be a barbie doll, and not some loser everyone thinks i am. I brushed down my clothes also and copied her as she put on her lip gloss. After she had tossed the gloss into her bag, her hand reached for the car handle and opened it, carefully slipping out of the car and shutting the door behind her. Before i could repeat her actions, she had already made her way over to my side of the car, offering her hand as i grabbed it and shut the door. When i stood up straight, trying not to fall over in these heals, i noticed a shade of blue in her eyes. That was weird, why have i just noticed this now? Why am i only noticing her piercing green eyes with her full kissable lips. Wait? Kissable lips? Why am i staring at her lips?

I was taken away from my thoughts when i heard the engine to the car  start up again. I turned around to thank her mum.

"Thanks for dropping us off Miss Hilson" I mumbled. Clair was always nice to me, i was her favorite out of all Siana's friends, she opened her car window and leaned out of it.