Addicted to love, ( chapter 8 )

chapter 8

I think i heard my heart snap

I smiled sweetly at angel as she frowned back at me, something was wrong with her, she looked upset at what i just said. And yeah, Ive just told her Katelyn is my girlfriend, it was a stupid lie and i hated lying to her, but when you love someone, you'd do anything to have them, in my case, i need to make angel jealous, and if shes jealous, i might have a chance with her, i know she's straight, but everything about her perfect, she cant see it herself but, she's so beautiful, funny, smart, talented, sweet, she's everything i need and everything i want, she's my soul mate, my everything

I thought she was gonna say something like, that's great, or, congratulations, but no, she just simply smiled at me , nodded then turned her head around. OK, that was the worst moment of my life, i turned to Katelyn and smiled, but she just gave me a frown then quickly pulled me over to the corner of the room by the windows, i knew what was gonna happen next, questions.

" what are you doing?, since when are we together?, don't i have a say in this?, since when was i your girlfriend?, im so confused" she said, she let go of my wrist and i gazed over at angel,Angel was still talking to Scott, and i didn't like that at all, because i know that Scott likes her, more than a friend, and i don't want them to get together, Scott had liked angel for a long time now, he was like me, he would do anything to get her, especially now she's even hotter than before, i turned back to Katelyn and smiled, she will help me, she's my best friend.

" OK, here's the deal, I'm totally, incredibly, so in love with angel, i only said we were together to make her jealous, so i need you to act like were together for me, so she would get jealous and fall in love with me, i know its stupid and it might not work, but tell me Katelyn, when do i ever actually for in love with a girl, this means a lot to me, i love her, please help me with this" i gave her the puppy dog look and giggled at her rolling her eyes, she knew she had to help me, she's like angel, she cant say no.

" fine, but if this doesnt work, then you will have waisted my all my precious time, and i will kill you, believe me" she gave me a evil smile.

" So you think this is gonna work" she added.

" i don't know, but hopefully it will, i love her so much, it kills just to know she's not my girlfriend", i quickly took another look at angel and she was grinning at me winking, i winked back and turned my attention back to Katelyn.

" i thought she was straight, you cant make a straight girl fall for you Siana, its like trying to force a midget to grow, its impossible" i laughed at her horrible joke and smiled, she's so mean, but i cant help but laugh.

" well, watch me, by the end of the week, shell be in my arms saying she loves me, and ill have a happy ever after, finally " i nodded at my idea , i actually think this is gonna work, she smiled  than walked away, well this is going to be a long school day, god help me now.

.................................

After class it was now time for break, i waited by the dinner hall for Katelyn, now she's my fake girlfriend i have to wait for her here, no one else knows about me and my fake relationship with Katelyn, only angel, and i know she wouldn't tell a soul, i looked around the corner and noticed Katelyn waking down, OK i have to admit, she is pretty hot, but i don't think of her like that, she's my best friend.

The deal with me is, ive never actually fell in love with anyone before, only had small crushes, which eventually faded , ive never had a girlfriend in my life, only because ive had to keep my secret locked up for so long, being with a guy is too hard, they just break your heart, and i know girls ent any different, but at least most girls have the decency to be honest sometimes, and be faithful, there cute as well, as i smiled, my smile soon turned to a frown, as i then noticed the most horrible scene, and the most heart breaking scene behind her ever, i saw angel, but she wasn't alone, she was leaning against her locker, being kissed by a guy, and by the look of it, that guy was Scott.