Addicted to love ( chapter 15 )

Ok so before you read this, it has sexual content so if you don't wanna read it, then i suggest you don't , but if you do, then please read :) thanx guys . comment, vote and fan as always, means a lot, love ya xxx

Chapter 15

darkness

That night i couldn't sleep, just thinking about my past and my farther, i hated his guts, all my life I've been trying to get him out of my head, to stop thinking about what he did to me, but it never worked, it just got worse and in the end i couldn't even smile anymore. Then that's when i met Siana, she was so beautiful, she looked like a goddess and i couldn't stop smiling the first time she spoke to me. I didn't think back then that i must have been in love with her, i thought it was how every girl felt when they looked at her. There was something about her that i always loved, it was her eyes, the way they glistened in the dark, the way they stared into mine every time she looked at me. It was magical when i looked into them, every time i did i got lost into them and it gave me butterflies, i know this sounds so corny but its true.

Siana was the only thing that kept me happy, then only thing that kept my mind off of my farther. It was like she had this spell on me, making me fall even more in love with her every second, of every day. I smiled thinking about the time she kissed me, it was the most amazing feeling I've ever felt.

" what's wrong, can't you get to sleep" i shook my thoughts away and turned my gaze from the ceiling to Siana's beautiful face. She looked like she hasn't got any sleep all night either.

" errr no, have to much on my mind " i smiled and got lost in my thoughts again, i felt bad about earlier, i did want to be with Siana and take things further, it's just so hard to get over what my farther did to me.

" your thinking" she asked, giving me a warm smile, i shook my thoughts away once again and gazed at her.

" of course I'm thinking Siana, you think every second of every damn day in your life" i sighed at my thoughts about my farther then sat up, bringing the sheets with me and wrapping it around my cold body. She done the same and sat up next to me, stealing a bit of the blanket from my body and wrapping it around her as she sat closer to me, making me feel the warmth of her body.

" well i know that " she laughed " what are you thinking about "

I smiled at her then lay my head on her shoulders. She slid her fingers into my hair and played with it, while her other hand slid over mine and entwined my fingers with her's.

"nothing" i answered as she frowned at me

" of course your thinking about something Angel, you think every second of every day, in your damn life" she giggled at me then kissed my forehead, i felt the same feeling i always had when she did that, the electric bolt that ran through my body, and the feel of her soft lips made me shiver with delight.

" funny" i rolled my eyes then went serious again. " I'm thinking about my farther " i admitted

She hugged my side then started to play with my hair again.

" what about your farther " she asked, i sighed at her question then lifted my head to look at her. She is so beautiful, her full pink lips made me so... OK back to my farther i thought.

" he's dying from lung cancer, even worse, his whole family have a history from it and i think moms scared that I'll get it" i didn't want to tell her about what he did to me, but this was true as well, my dad did have cancer and i was glad he's dying. I know that sounds so horrible, but after what he did to me and Jamie, he deserves it.