Addicted to love ( chapter 13 )

Chapter 13

Hold on 

" what are we going to do"

I repeated these words to myself, the rain had fallen briskly after a hot day, the clouds piling suddenly across the blue sky. My mind wondered, what were we gonna do? the whole school knows about us now, what if we get bullied?, i wouldn't be able to Handel that every day for another year or so.

Siana sat quietly touching my shoulder as i sank my head into my arms, i had my back against a wall and my knees against my chest. We were still at school, i couldn't move as i was still trying to figure things out in my head. I felt physically sick, i couldn't breath, it was if someone was strangling me and wouldn't stop. Amy was suppose to be my friend, i should have known they wouldn't have listened to me, i knew they would have chose there popularity over me, some friends they are.

I felt siana shuffle closer to me as a tear escaped my eyes, a thought came to me, i thought of something siana told me once, when i was always down and upset, she used to say to me, " when your feeling down, look up, and smile " i didnt really get what she meant when she said that, but every time i did it, i felt a tiny bit better, somehow it helped.

" every things gonna be alright, i know things seem so hard right now angel, but I'm here for you, were in this together remember, just like you said" she grabbed my hand and smiled at me, her eyes never left mine as i looked at her. Her smile always made me shiver, she always gave me butterflies, and until now, Ive only just realised it.

The way she would make me feel, was something rare and special, like something Ive never experienced or felt before. I always fall in love, especially with the jerks that break my heart, and when i fell in love, i grew weak and depended on the person i fell for. I never realised i was looking in the wrong place for love, when all along, the person i love was right next to me, Siana is my soul-mate, and i never want to let her go.

" I know " i smiled at her and rested my head on her shoulder, i finally felt safe and loved, it was the best feeling in the world.

" Siana" 

" yes " she answered sleepily.

" i love you " , i smiled to myself then hugged her side as she giggled

" angel"

" yeah" i answered

" i love you too"

After what seemed like hours the school bell finally rang,it was time to go home i thought. I stood up and grabbed Siana's hand as she stood next to me smiling.

" do you want me to walk you home" she asked

I gazed into her eyes and smiled warmly at her, god, i love this girl so much, whats happening to me.

" I'd love that" she grabbed my hand and walked with me home, we talked about the future and about what we think we happen in it, i really wanted to spend the rest of my life with Siana, but i didn't want to freak her out since we've only practically got together.

" do you want me to stay with you tonight?" she asked, her bright green eyes twinkling at me, i smiled nervously and answered

" sure" i was happy for her to stay, but things kept on popping into my head, things like , what if something happens, i don't think I'm ready for that level, sex is a big thing.

Or maybe it wont be so bad, maybe its a good thing, i smiled at her once again , i love her so why not?