Addicted to love ( chapter 7 )

chapter 7

girlfriend?

Siana's p.o.v

" So you coming or what" my best friend Katelyn stood in front of me smiling, we were about to go to our LGBT community, its been around our school for months now, i joined about a week ago, me and Katelyn had been friends for a long time now, i never really introduced her to my other friends, only because she was also gay and my friends weren't exactly crazy about lesbians and the whole lgbt thing. But forget about them now, if they don't like it, or like me for who i am , then screw them, there not really my friends if they like that i thought.

" yeah I'll catch you up, ive just gotta take care of something" i mumbled hiding the lgbt sign on my jacket they gave me, i forced her a quick smile then walked off towards my locker, i wasn't exactly sure why i was going to my locker, i guess i wanted to see if i bump into angel. I got to my locker finally and stood there pretending to be busy with something, i hadn't seen angel since yesterday , yesterday was the greatest day Ive ever had, besides the fact that angel's sister thinks i like her now, i only wanted to make angel jealous, Ive been in love with her for a long time now, ever since i first met her, Ive been wanting to tell her for so long but the voice in my head always turned the light on, she's straight, and she will never ever love you, that's what the voice always told me, but for once, i want that voice to say, she loves you, and she always will.

" hey you" said a excited voice next to me, i knew who's voice that was, the voice that would make my heart beat a thousands times faster, the voice that made butterflies appear in my stomach, i know I'm really lame, but that's how i am, and how i feel, i hate being in love, it messes your senses up, i turned around to see a beautiful girl standing in front of me.

" hey angel, what a suprise i never thought i'd see you here" i blushed a deep red as i saw her smile, her amazing teeth apearing into sight as i leaned against my locker.

" well, my locker is right next to yours, were bound to bump into one another" she said being all smart ass like she always is, god! i hate it when she's all smart , and the way she pouts at me when i say something stupid or obvious, it makes me so mad when she smiles at me all goofy and cute, gah! what am i kidding, I'm in love with her, everything she does drives me mad, and insane, knowing i cant slide my arms around her waist and kiss her soft beautiful red lips, its all i want to do. she laughed at my eyes rolling at her then started rummaging through her locker.

" where you off too then" she asked grabbing out some books from her locker, i stood up straight then gazed back over to her, why was i in love with her, i never fall in love, i always like a person then when they ask me out Ive already gone bored of them, but angel is different, she's more like me, and more, boyish, but i liked that about her, i liked how she wasnt girlie, she seemed fragile, but she was really independent and strong, she was always there for me, and that's what i liked, Ive never felt this way before, but the only problem is, she doesn't feel the same way, i shook my thoughts away when i heard the bell go.

" I'll see you later k" i said waving her goodbye as i walked off towards my next class, i guess lgbt community isn't a class, but still, i had to take it, i rushed off to class as i heard the warning bell ring, warning us to get too class before one of the teachers catch us being late, then boom! detention, i waked up to then lgbt room seeing that everyone was just arriving to it, thank god, I'm not late, i sighed as i finally reached the door seeing Katelyn and her brother Scott.

" hey your finally here then, what was you doing?" she asked as i entered the room, i gazed over to scott then back to katelyn, dont have to gang up on me i thought, i took a seat as the students were already sitting down ready for the class to start, katelyn and scott followed, taking a seat next to me.

" i was just putting something in my locker, is that a crime" i scoffed back, she always has to know what I'm doing, or where I'm going, she's like a cop, interrogate me more why don't you i thought, i leaned into my chair as i saw one of our trusty leaders stand, ready to give us some news about our news letters, telling people to support us, whether your straight, bi or lez, she smiled at all of us as the classroom full of people, finally went silent

" Thank you for coming, as you all know i am Melissa ,its a pleasure to be the leading this community..." then she lost me, OK so i get bored easily, its not my fault, every one of these meetings is boring, until people start talking about things that have happened to them, or bulling stuff, its quite interesting, just to know about people's lives, everyone in this room always spoke, but i was always the silent one, what am i supposed to say, i didn't want people knowing i was in love with a straight girl, even worse, my best friend.

" Siana, you haven't spoke yet have you, tell us about yourself" she said sitting back into her seat, great , just when i was about to drift off into day dream mode, i stood up and looked around the room, people's eyes just staring at me, like bullets hitting me, i loved it when people looked at me, but being in here with loads of gay people, bi people, and more people is just terrifying, i felt my cheeks go red as i was about to tell everyone something about me, until the classroom door burst open and everyone turned there gaze from me to the door, i didn't bother looking at first until i heard this angelic voice speak, oh my! it cant be, angel?

" sorry im late, there was a fight in the hall and everyone got stopped by the teachers" i couldnt belive my eyes when i looked over to see angel standing there in the door way, what is she doing here i thought, she smiled at everyone then took a seat by scott, just 4 seats away from me, i didnt want her to see me so i sat back down and tunred away from her. What are you doing, she knows your gay i thought.

" welcome to the lgbt community, pleasure to have a new member, why don't you tell everyone a bit about yourself" said Melissa as she smiled towards angel, everyone turned in there seats and faced angel, thank god the attention is of me now, did i really just think that i love attention something is definitely wrong with me i thought

" OK" said angel standing up, she blushed a little as she took a look around the room, i turned my head as she gazed over to me, then she spoke.

" well, I'm Angel and Ive never really been to anything like this before, but my friend Scott here told me about this group, so i thought id check it out, plus i like the jackets, I'm not gay or bi, but i have a friend who's gay, and i want to support her, so here i am"  i heard her sit back down as she finished speaking, awww she wants to support me.

" well, that's great, we all welcome you, now, if everyone can pear up" shit i hate this part, everyone has to pear up with someone, and talk about there experiences and why they support this group, i hate my life.I heard a laugh behind me then i head Katelyn whisper something to me.

"oh my god, that's that girl i was talking about, the one who kissed me yesterday" she said, oh my god, i forgot about that, angel kissed Katelyn, and she did it to make me jealous, wait does that mean, no it cant i thought, i turned around finally, oh well, she knows I'm gay, might as well let her see me.

" oh, siana, didnt know you came here" angel said as she smiled at me, i could totally tell that was forced. i smiled back at het then stood up.

" yes i come here" i wanted to make her love me, why cant she Love me too, Ive gotta do something, and fast, make her jealous.

" and this is katelyn, my girlfriend" 

cliffy, lol hope you like it, comment, vote an fan, thanx