Addicted to love ( chapter 9 )

Chapter 9

Any more surprises and ill die

Angels p.o.v 

After hearing about Siana having a girlfriend, i couldn't think properly, after all this time she kept secrets from me, i thought she was single, maybe they only just got together? i don't know anymore, i couldn't take feeling this way , i need to know how Siana feels about me, before i start falling even more in love with her, i cant stand being around her knowing that i love her and that i don't know if she feels the same way, even though she probably wouldn't, i have to tell her don't i.

I stood by my locker after our lgbt class finished , i needed to talk Siana, i need to tell her how i feel, and how bad i need her to help me through this, i shut my locker and turned to go, until i was stopped by my best friend, Scott.

"hey Angel" 

"hey you" i smiled and he came closer to me, Scott was a nice guy, he always helped me with stuff, and with my problems, but i couldn't tell him about this one, about me being in love with saina, and that i think I'm a lesbian, i wouldn't know how to tell him, and how he would react, he smiled at me then came even closer.

" I'm glad you decided to come to lgbt, its a really good community, did you get Siana to come too, i mean i didn't expect her to think about it, never mind coming" he stepped closer to the point where he was nearly touching my body with his, my mind was still all over the place, and i couldn't think properly, i didn't want to tell him about Siana being gay, so i needed to lie to him, even though i didn't want to.

I thought for a moment , i needed to think of a good reason why Siana went to lgbt group, i didn't even know why she went either until she told me, i didn't expect her to be there, but there's always surprises in my life, i gazed around the halls as i was thinking and something caught my eye, well not something, someone.

Up the corridor , i noticed a girl, but it wasn't just any girl, it was the girl I'm madly in love with, it was Siana. She must be waiting for her girlfriend Katelyn, why does she have to have a girlfriend, it would be so much easier to tell her I'm in love with her, if she was single, she was standing by the dinner hall , looking around.

" so anyway, the other night was good huh, the food was good, the music, the girls, well i thought so anyway, i mean when i saw you, i was shocked to be honest, you looked so different, first time I've seen you in a skirt actually, you looked really beautiful Angel, i guess you always look beautiful huh" he said as i turned to look at him, he was blushing an dark red, and looking down at the floor, I've never seen him blush before, he looked kind of cute, but i don't like him like that, he my best guy friend.

" aww thank you ,i don't think so but thanks,  you looked pretty cute yourself" i gave him a warm smile and turned my attention back to Siana, she was still standing by the dinner hall, searching the corridors with her eyes, she is so beautiful, Ive never noticed before, but she got one hot body, oh my what am i saying, she doesn't even like me, and I'm drooling over her, why is life so hard?.

" thanks , but i still think you were beautiful, the prettiest girl there to be honest" he blushed once again and i smiled at him, he can be so sweet, im surprised his single still, his the second hottest guy in this school, cameron is the first, his the most popular boy in this school, hes also a bully, he bullied me when i came here a couple of years ago, because i was a really bad tomboy, but who cares, i love the way i am, maybe not the way i look, but ill ever change.

" aww your so sweet Scott, I'm surprised your still single" i pushed his shoulder playfully then leaned against my locker giggling, he made me smile for real this time, hardest thing to do when im down.

" no, your sweet angel, the most amazing girl Ive ever met, and probably ever will meet" i blushed at that then frowned as i felt Scott's lips against mine, i went along with it at first to see if it felt right, if it felt right kissing a guy, but it didn't, it was different from the kiss Siana gave me, when Siana kissed me, i felt on fire, and it was like me and her were the only people there, everything went quieter , and everything went slower, it felt like we were kissing for hours, when it was only a few seconds, but with Scott, it feels wrong, and i don't feel the way i felt with Siana, damn I've got to stop this.

I pushed him away and looked in the direction i looked before, towards Siana, but she was gone, damn i hope she didnt see that, if she did, i don't know what i would do, i turned to Scott and frowned, he looked shocked and confused, i feel so bad, i don't like him in that way, and he likes me, i smiled at him then without thinking, i ran down the hall, and out the doors.

i know its short, but ill upload more soon :) comment, vote, fan please, ill love ya more then :) thanx