Addicted to love ( chapter 12 )

chapter 12

the secret's out

The day had been alright so far, school was long and boring as always, but i managed to stick it out. Scott was still no where to be seen, i hope he didn't tell anyone about me and Siana, I'm not ready for people to know yet, but by the looks of it, no one knows a thing.

I was in English with Siana, Siana kept giving me worried looks as she kept pointing to the empty chair in front, the seat Scott usually sits in, i frowned to myself and kept my mind off of Scott,  i had to focus on class, not some guy who has a little crush on me, but what if its more then that? what if he loves me?

" OK class, last week i asked you to write a poem for the class, i know most of you probably have an excuse for not writing a poem or even trying too, so I'm going to pick someone to come up here who i know has an excuse, angel would you like to come up here and read us your poem" i snapped out of my day dream and turned my attention to the teacher, she was smiling evilly at me. 

Damn i didn't do it, out of all the free time i had, i didn't even try, i forgot all about it. I turned to Siana for help but she just smiled and looked away, thanks Siana, much of a help i thought, the teacher ask me once again to come up to the front of the class. Alright angel, you like writing poems, just make one up, your always making poems up, i swallowed the ginormous lump that blocked my throat and stood up, my body shaking all over.

I got to the front of the class and looked at everyone smiling at me, why did the teacher pick on me, because im apart of the barbie dolls, doesnt mean i am a barbie doll, damn it, think angel, think, think of a poem.

I looked over at Siana once again and then it hit me, i know what to say, i turn to the class again and just smiled, i have to say my feelings, its the only poem i know, i took a deep breath and said what i thought, my feelings.

"If questioning would make us wise

No eyes would ever gaze in eyes;

If all our tale were told in speech

No mouths would wander each to each. 

Were spirits free from mortal mesh

And love not bound in hearts of flesh

No aching breasts would yearn to meet

And find their ecstasy complete.

For who is there that lives and knows

The secret powers by which she grows?

Were knowledge all, what were our need

To thrill and faint and sweetly bleed?.

Then seek not, sweet, the "If" and "Why"

I love you now until I die.

For I must love because I live

And life in me is what you give.

 my soul, my everything

my life, my home, my wife, my angel

I finished speaking and i just stood there for a second still shaking from all the people staring at me, i was making a idiot out of myself, so i just sat down and ducked my head into my hands, why did that just happen, stupid teacher.

" wow, that was great angel, well done" i heard the teacher say, i looked up and saw that everyone was agreeing with her, so i smiled and took a look at Siana, she was smiling at me too, she had one amazing smile.

" who was that about" she whispered

i bit my lip and gazed back to the teacher before looking back at her

" you" i smiled then looked back at the teacher who was now picking someone else to go up and read there poem, yeah that just happened.

Class was long as always but i enjoyed hearing other people's poems, best class we've had all year. The last person finished reading there poem fianlly  and we all stood up ready to go as the bell rang.

We all walked out the classroom , i smiled at siana as we both headed for our next class.

" what you got now" she asked, i was about to answer until i was cut off by a strange feeling of pain on my cheek, someone just slapped me, i turned around to find Amy in front of me with Bethany, Susie and Scott.

Everyone in the hall ways were now staring at us, why did she just slap me

" you bitch, how could you do this to us, ruin our reputation, you fucking dyke, were losers now, no one will ever look at us again, your out of the barbie dolls, don't ever speak to us again you ugly dyke's" i stood there and took in what Amy was saying, everyone stared and whispered at the scene that was going on in front of them, Siana grabbed my hand and stepped in front of me.

" don't you ever speak to her like that again, or you'll be seeing darkness when my fist hits your face, you dirty little whore" Siana turned to me and pulled me towards the exit of the school, what the hell, i cant think, whats going on, no he couldn't have, Scott told them.

" you better watch your back siana, your dead, you hear me, your dead" we ran out the exit as siana kept pulling me with her.

" Siana stop, please, your hurting me" i yelled ,she stopped and gazed at me, she looked upset, as if she had done something wrong, but she never did anything.

" I'm sorry, its just i didn't want that to happen, i don't want to see you get hurt angel, you mean a lot to me,i don't want to loose you, i love you" i smiled as she wrapped her arms around my waist, i loved her so much too, this was the worst day ever, but at the same time, it was the best, i had the girl of my dreams with me, protecting me from this nightmare, i smiled and kissed her soft lips.

" i love you too, were in this together, no matter what" i gave her a warm smile then embraced her warm body, at least i have something to live for now i thought.