Chapter 2

This is the second chapter. Hope you enjoy it. By the way, this story will have some similarities to the "Ant Man" movie (2015).

2015...

A teenage 16 year old boy, with thin Brown hair, green eyes, a normal body build, and wearing a school uniform: Navy blue blazer with white trim, long navy trousers, a pale grey jumper black leather shoes, a white buttoned shirt and a tie, with a black rucksack behind his back. He was walking in the morning to school, Oldfield secondary School, in the city of Bath in the UK. 

He entered the school grounds and stayed outside for a bit, getting some fresh air before his first lesson started. He was on his own, mostly because he hadn't made friends yet, due to his friends being currently away, or for his lack of friends, and because he'd just be transferred to this school. He was transferred due to bad grades in the last school, as he wasn't much a good student, as he wasn't exactly a good listener. Plus, it may have had something to do with his family history. He lived with his mother, Heather, and his little sister, Molly, but their mother worked long hours as a chemist at some company nearby, so it was often them a lot. Their father had died in a car crash a few years back, which had only made things harder, particularly for him. With his sister to take care due to their hard working mother, he had little time to study.

His name was Ryan. Ryan Mcranson.

After a day of school, and once again not much listening and almost falling asleep, he was running his way home. Ryan wasn't entirely lazy, but he just wasn't the perfect student. Sports, especially running was his favourite thing, and pretty much the only thing he was good at. However, as he ran out of the grounds, his rucksack behind his back, as he turned left of the school brick wall, he was then suddenly tripped as he was heading towards a zebra crossing by something which he barely just seen. After falling on his stomach on the ground, he turned his body to face upwards and saw Jack, the boy who always bullied him. He was a little bit taller than him, had jet black hair, a skinny body build, blue eyes, wore the same uniform. "Well, well, well. Rushing to get home, I see? Let me guess, to escape another lecture by a teacher for being so bad?" He asked rhetorically, before he then suddenly kicked Ryan in the right abdomen with his right foot. Ryan groaned. He knew he should stand up to Jack, but he lacked the courage and the guts to. "Oh, what's the matter, too scared to figth? Ha, typical. Just like your pops, not looking where he was going. And look where that got him. To heaven." Jack then mocked. "Don't speak about my father like that!" Ryan said aggressively. Jack then scoffed. "You think you can figth me? You've never picked a fight and even if you did, you'd never win. Not with those weak muscles. Ha!" Jack said before spitting at Ryan's body before leaving, Ryan slowly got up on his feet,  smoothened his blazer sleeves with both hands and got back to going home.

And that's the second chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. I've introduced the main character. More soon. Please review (leave a comment). I'm not very good with names, I hope their all right. I don't know much about the Oldfield school in Bath, I just googled secondary schools, but I do live in another city near Bath. And the school uniform was Gotten from the internet.