Chapter 28

This is the twenty eight chapter. There will be another post credit scene. Hope you enjoy it.

Ryan and the others walked up to the river Clyde, and looked out over it. Ryan then roared. Jess then did a roar. And after her did Kaiden. Ryan then noticed a shiny bit of light penetrate the clouds above, downwards in their direction. "Well done, my student." Martin's voice said, a gust of wind suddenly blowing in his face, which he took as something good and closed his eyes. When the wind stopped, he opened his eyes and no longer saw the light, so they all moved away from the river and headed home.

That evening, in Bath...

Ryan sat on the sofa in his house (his tracker back on his left ankle) listening to music on his iPhone via headphones. He then looked leftwards when he saw someone enter the room and saw it was Agent Fred, with his arms crossed. "Oh, hey, Fred. My 2 years up?" He asked, taking out his headphones. "So... you actually defeated her." Fred said, not in a happy tone at all. "Defeated... her? Wait. You mean Zahir?" Ryan said in shock as he stood up. "Yes. And it seems since you violated your agreement, I'm gonna have to cut the meat for London." He growled, pulling out his gun. Ryan's eyes widened as he held his hands up. Suddenly, they both then heard the sound of the door opening, followed by footsteps, the sounds indicating several people, and before they knew it, standing in the doorway was a black haired MI6 in a black suit and blue tie, followed by several policemen. "Who the hell are you?" Fred asked in annoyance. "I am agent Smith. Agent Fred, you are under arrest for treachery and helping dangerous criminals." Th black haired man, named Smith answered sternly. "What the blazes are you talking about?!" Fred asked angrily. "Just a few hours ago, we had reports from Scotland that you have been in communication with the people behind this mornings attack on Glasgow. They found a phone they formerly occupied with your number as the most recent phone call. We also have evidence given to us earlier this afternoon by an anonymous source. You are to come with us. As for, Mr Mcranson, your tracker is too be taken off now as your house arrest has expired." Agent smith answered.

Fred stared at the man in disbelief, but, knowing he was bested, dropped his gun and held his hand up in surrender. His gun was picked up and his hands were handcuffed and was taken out of the house by the policemen. Agent Smith, meanwhile, knelt down by Ryan's ankle, placed a device on the tracker. The device instantly beeped, and he then pulled the tracker off Ryan's ankle. He got back up on his feet and looked at Ryan. "Okay. 3 years of probation starting now. Get back outside! Just.. don't do anything superhero related." Smith grinned. "Hey, man, I've been waiting 2 years for this moment, but never really thought how to celebrate it." Ryan chuckled. He then clapped his hands together with a smile on his face. "Rigth, time to get back to the outside!" He spoke as he then ran out the room, slumped down on the sofa and relaxed.

Ryan sat in the sofa for a while, until he then heard a knocking on the door, knew who it was and went to it, and it opened instantly, Molly and Heather bursted in, back from their trip in Wales, and embraced him. And they spent the rest of the night back together, as a family under the same roof. "So... how'd it go in Scotland?" Heather asked, all of them sitting on the sofa. Ryan's head turned to face her in surprise. "Uh... I don't know what your talking about." He replied, trying his best to lie. "We're not stupid, Ryan. It was on the news. And I know that my son is a superhero." Heather replied. "So, how along have you been Lion Man again?" Molly asked, curiously. "Uh, it wasn't intentional, but, uh, I had friends and a world in danger to save, so I had little choice." Ryan replied. "And was this 'friend' that Jessica girl?" Heather asked with a grin. "Yes. It was. At first we weren't on speaking terms, but eventually we mended that chain." Ryan answered. "I like her. She's a nice girl." Heather said, she and Molly chuckling. Ryan gave them a 'really guys' look.

The next morning, Ryan got an email to head to a nearby alleyway. He went out and found the road mention in the email, and found the alley. He was surprised to see Jess was there, in human form (wearing a black long sleeved shirt and black trousers) along with Hannah (who wore a green shirt with a black jacket over it and black trousers), and a 5 foot skinny male teenager with shoulder length black hair, wearing a black shirt and grey trousers. Ryan and Jess embraced each other, Hannah and the teenager smiled at the sight. They then let go of each other, Jess moved to Ryan's right side as Ryan stared at the teenager. "So... you must be Kaiden." He said to the teenager. "That I am." Kaiden responded. "So... your out and about again. Must be nice after 2 years." Hannah said to Ryan. "Yeah, well, though I never expected to be doing superhero for a while during that time. By the way, did you get that agent arrested?" He asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion. "Well, we heard Zahir talking to him over the phone, and mum had a recording device in her pocket, which she had switched on. And went we arrived in Bath, we had the twins place an anonymous to the police with that recording." Jess explained. "Brilliant!" Ryan cried. "So, what will you guys do now?" He then asked them. "Well, we'll be back on run again. But we'll keep in touch. I promise. And if we ever need you again, we'll know how to find you." Jess answered with a smirk.

Post credit scene

Some time later, Ryan and Heather were driving in the car. They were currently in a red light which then turned green. Heather drove the car forwards, but as they moved out into the intersection, they were suddenly then struck by another car, denting the side and knocking them both out. Later, at Bath Hospital, Heather had a few cuts and bruises but was otherwise fine, the cause of the accident revealed to be a drunken driver who was arrested. Ryan, however... he survived but was in a coma. Doctors said that it would take some time for him to wake but, it would be all in good time. Heather tearfully stood in front of the bed Ryan slept on, holding Molly's shoulders on her left (she'd been brought to the hospital from school as soon as they were told of the accident). They stood still before suddenly, their whole bodies then turned to dust! And Ryan slept on, not knowing what was going on around him.

The Snap has happened! Ryan survived, but his family didn't. But what happened to Jess and the others? You see, as Avengers Endgame starts next chapter. Awesome movie, by the way.