Chapter 24

This I saw the twenty fourth chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

Ryan led the others down the corridor, then they came upon a set of stairs to their right. Ryan led them up, Jess behind him, with Hannah bring up the rear. When Ryan came up to the wooden door at the top of the stairs, he opened it and led them into another corridor. But as he look at it as the others came up, his eyes widened. The corridor was much higher quality brown wood, had several chests of luxurious black wooden drawers and several paintings were hung up on the walls. "Where are we?" He muttered to himself as he then continued walking forwards, Hannah and Jess behind him. He then stopped when he noticed a piece of paper pinned to the wall with black wiring on it, and above and beauty the writing was two black arrows. "What does that mean?" Jess asked, tiling her head. "'Ingang, Pishi'. Swahili for 'Entrance' and 'Cellar'" Ryan explained, beFore they kept on walking. There was a door at the end of the corridor, which bright sunlight coming through the rectangle windows on it. They came upon the door, which Ryan opened with his hands and they all stepped outside, then turned around to see where they were.

 They came upon the door, which Ryan opened with his hands and they all stepped outside, then turned around to see where they were

"This is Balloch Castle." Hannah said in realisation, as Ryan looked behind away from the Castle and saw woodlands. He the ran towards the trees, Jess and Hannah after him, Hannah again last. Halfway to the trees, Ryan turned his head back to the Castle to see Nathan come out the door they'd come out of, then ran after them with a gun in his hand. He fired a shot, but missed them. Then another shot was fired, this one striking Hannah in her right shoulder, making her walk on her knees and cry out in pain, which made Jess stop and turn around. "Mum!" She yelled as she then ran up to Hannah and knelt down on her left hand side, placing both hands on her left shoulder. "It's not bad." Hannah panted. She then looked towards Ryan, who was a bit ahead of them, yet he'd also stopped and was facing them. "Ryan, get over here!" Jess cried to him. He looked at Nathan, who was closing in. Then something inside him made him thought that this situation was kind of a Leonez family problem, and that it had nothing to do with him "You got me into this. You gave me no choice. And you didn't trust me. And I've got to get home before my house arrest expires, or its prison for me. So if you think you're the better figther then surely you can get out of this yourselves!" He replied aggressively, before turned around and continued running to the trees. "Get back here, you Dog!" Jess shouted back angrily. Nathan then came alongside Hannah's rigth, fired two shots at Ryan, both missing, as he ran into the trees. He then turned his head down to look at Jess, who then held her hands up. 

A few minutes later, they were back inside the castle celler chained to chairs, Hannah's shoulder having been bandaged. Zahir, Nathan and Elizabeth stood by the wall before them. kaiden then entered the room through the room. "He got away." He reported. Zahir turned at face the wall, looked downs at the floor, before slamming her rigth fist into the wood, which cracked loudly on impact. She then turned her left leftwards to face her children, with a ferocious angry look on her face. "But I have an idea, Mother." Kaiden the next spoke nervously, which made Zahir reduce her aggressive look. "Go on." She said. Kaiden then picked up an old 1980s phone and dialled three numbers.