The ocean of our love

Anika twisted her lips controlling her emotions which are boiling inside Her like a volcano. She know that. As she will open her mouth tears will come out like a river from her eyes which actually she don't wanna show him. She don't wanna tell him that how his words are piercing her heart. She don't wanna open the ribs of heart so that he able to see her wounded heart which beat for him. She wanna show him a strong Anika who doesn't care about anyone nor about him. So that he could throw her out of his life the way his mother want. When she got to know about the truth of his birth only one thing cAme infront of her eyes and that is his hurtful face. She felt like lake of breath imagining him knowing the truth. That time only she decided for his happiness she will do everything which will be in her power but she won't let him to break down. She will protect him like a shield whether for that she has to suffer for life time. Suddenly she gasp when he hold her wrist in his rough hand and started dragging her towards exit murmuring all shit which is coming in his mind. People says right a human being always lose his mind in anger and does which he never wanted but that only one moment finish everything.

Shiv. I did really big mistake to accept you my wife Anika. It was better if I would had Deny you on the day of priyanka Marriage Atleast I won't had seen this day when you called my brother illegitimate infront of whole world. I curse that day when you cAme in my life Anika. It was better if we never met ever. But it's ok I've got to know your truth now and Atleast now I'll save myself from evil like you. My theory about poor was right. They always go behind the money. That small piece of paper only is everything for them.thats why like you people stoop so low to get it. He exhale the breath pushing her on the floor making her hit her head with the wall. But he didn't care and kept looking at her like a spectators.

Shiv. Never ever show me your face Anika. Never ever. Saying this he shut the door on her face with tadh making her close her eyes letting her tears fell down which actually was on edge and as he goes away they float down like a river. Today everything got finished their relationship their love their trust everything. But one thing got cleared today and that distrust in him for her he never trust her he always keep her aside when some storm comes. He says he is strong wall of shivaay singh oberoi. But he is that wall is for his family and when it's comes over her. That wall fell down collapsing on the floor and he let his enemy hit her with arrows mercilessly.she collected herself and got up wiping her tears.

Ani. Don't worry shivaay. I will never show you your face. Your wish my command. She smiles and left from there with slow steps.

In shivaay's room

He lay down on the floor and burst into tears thinking about her. Till yesterday they were so happy. He was dreaming about their future but suddenly a storm cAme and spoiled everything collapsing all their dreams and specially his. He thought Atleast now he will lead a good life with her but she spoiled everything and broke his heart in zillion pieces. Why why she did it. What she got after doing it. For him she was everything but in end she left him alone like everyone does. How can she how could she. He sobs punching on the floor making his hand bleed but that pain is nothing which he is feeling in his heart right now. She directly stabbed in his heart killing his soul.

Shiv. I loved you Anika. But what you did. Why you played with us whyyyy he cry rubbing his nose with floor Punching his hand on the floor again and again.

In pinky's room

She set on the bed and try to smile but she is not able to do it. She thought after kicking that girl out of her son life she will be happy. But it's didn't happened. She is feeling some kind of Guilt which is eating her up. Again and again her painful eyes are coming infront of her. She is able able to express what she is feeling now. But one thing she I sure and that is she messed up with weak string which gonna hurt her and her son who considered her everything of him.