They meant to be one

Happy reading

Shiv.  My family my brother had hide from me my birth truth just because they didn't want me to get hurt. My these brothers whom you always curse they kept their mouth shut just only for me.  Om  my brother he was getting insult infront of whole world. But he didn't speak anything and you know  why just because he didnt want me to get hurt. He didn't want his brother feel broke. So he hide the truth.  And kept listening without uttering a world. He took that allegation over him which was meant for me.   He Excal breath speaking loudly infront of his mother who is crying mess trying to get grip on him but seems like today  he is out of control now he won't listen her. 

P. shivaay  listen to me please I did for you.

Shiv. No you didn't do for me you did for your own self. You are a selfish  and self obsessed mother.  pinky singh oberoj was thinking about her own happiness forgetting about mine.  You didn't care if I'll feel hurt or not.  You just did which your heart told you.   Mom you always says bada papa and budi maa are selfish parents but in actual they are not. They Atleast didn't hurt their kids the way you did.  Infect for my happiness  they let their own respect  go on stake. They didn't  want me to get hurt so they accepted fake allegation over their relationship.  He scream   Stepping back being broken

Shiv. You didn't hurt me only you hurted my whole family my badi maa bada papa my brother my Dadi infect my papa as well I will never forgive m you mom I will never forgive you

P. Listen to me shivaay. Just let me explain once please Shivay please but he didn't listen and left from there leaving  his mother crying who kept calling his name but he didn't  keep ear over it.  But there is one more person standing being statue on her place  not able to understand what's happening here.  But one thing she got to know and that is Whatever pinky Singh Oberoi had told her it was all lie. His mother used her love for him.  Probably she did all this for her ownself so that she could get her son back who had started spending little time with his wife means her. She grasp and look at pinky who is crying non stop.  But one thing  more hurted her and that's his behaviour. In all   Time he didn't take her name even once. She had biggest contribution in that but her name didn't being mentioned even one time . He didn't say that she did something for him. It's felt like she is out chapter in all this.  She never been part of it .  For that man for whom she did everything Even she broke herself to keep him mend today when things got clear her didn't take her name once. Leave name he didn't even look at her.  Her  eyes flicker and look at family who are consoling each other but she is standing alone far away from them like spectators.  She sniffs and started walking back Being traumatised.

P. It's all happened because of you Anika you are the reason of it. I knew that you are bad omen for my son that's why I didn't want you in his life. I did all this for his happiness only. But look again because of you he got angry with me. He hates me because of you bitch.  She raised her hand and slapped her on her face making her reality check. yes she said right she is bad Omen and unwanted person here. She shouldn't had been here when no one wants her not even that man for whom she did everything.  She chose to be hurt life time for him but he didn't even shared a word for her.  leave word he didn't Even look  at her which  stabbed her heart deep down.  

P. Why are you not speaking anything. Will you say something you trash. She is jolting her harshly but she is the one who is just standing looking  at one place letting tears  fell down  from her eyes nonstop.

Jhanvi. Have some shame pinky what you doing.  Have you gone nuts she shout pulling Anika in her arms  rubbing her back  but she didn't react a bit infect she is unable to analyse the situation. 

Ru. Bhabi are you ok he cups her face Making her look in his eyes but she didn't speak and kept looking at him without blinking her eyes

Om. Bhabi he kept hand on her shoulder but she just didn't speak anything and left from there without looking back.