leftover

Happy reading

Anika the wife of Shivay singh oberoi. It's sounds so good right and feel like  Anika would be so luckiest girl In the world who got such an handsome and rich husband but does the look and money buy happiness for you then no it's can't happens.  Being an wife of billionaire she is still unhappy.  It's not that her husband or anything. It's just something is missing in her life which she can't neglect.  He called himself a perfect husband of her who does everything for her but he is not. He is utterly not. From 9 of morning to 10 at Night he stays at office and without paying head to her he hit his bed and fell asleep. This is not life. Giving money to your wife doesn't  finish your responsibilities.  You have  to do loads of things for her which is necessary for you and for her as well. But this thing is not hitting his head and he is still continuing his life the way it's going. Dull boring and drab where there is no colour in that. 

Right now he comes in his room and found his wife is sitting on the bed waiting for him. She immediately run towards him and removed his coat and took his case  feeling pity on her husband who is looking so tired.

Ani. Shivaay are you ok he nods and set on the bed closing his eyes. She immediately kept his things on sofa and removed his shoes along with his socks.

Ani.  Shivaay you change your clothes till then I'll get food for you. She kiss his forehead and walked out from there.  He sighs and went in washroom to change in his comfy pair.

After sometime she enters and kept meal infront of him that also his favourite one. 

Ani. Here you go today I've made your favourite chicken pie.  He just nods and started eating without saying if it's good or not.  Which made her so sad and dejected but she just shrugged her  sadness and thought he must tired and hungry so let him enjoy his meal silently. After eating his food he drank his water with pills and got up from there

Shiv. I'm tired so going to sleep.  Saying this he smiles and lay down closing his eyes tiringly. Anika look at his face and went out from there grabbing dirty plates. 

Next day

P. Where is shivaay Anika

ani. He is coming maa.  She smiles making plate for him.  Meanwhile he comes there and set on his chair wishing good morning to anyone

Shiv. Today malika and tia are coming ani. So Make sure to arrange everything

Ani. Really when she is coming

Shiv. This afternoon and that also specially for my birthday. This time I've decided to keep a good big party in which I'll celebrate my deal success also. Just look after the things Anika

Ani. Yes shivaay. Shivaay smiles and kissed her hand making her little blush. 

In after noon

M. Ani she run and hugged her tightly

M. I missed you sweetie

Ani. Me too

T. How are you anu.

Ani. I'm ok tia. What about you.

T.  I'm fine as well darling.

Bhav. We were waiting for you only since bada bhiya told us about you. 

G. Now we will do all girly things which we missed which we did last time

T. Yes.  That's great.

Ani. Ok you guys sit I'll bring juice for joy

M. No that's not needed. Servants are here and they will bring for us. You just sit with us.