He can't see her with someone else

Happy reading

Shivay look at anika who is standing infront of daksh being lost in her thoughts. He crossed his fingers to hear no from her mouth. He don't want her to say yes. She can't do this with him. How can she cheat him like this. He tremble his lips suppressing his sobs looking at her with cloudy eyes. His heart is thumbing fastly like drum. His throat is paining because of suppressing his emotions. He look through his family and expect someone to speak behalf of him but there is non who could hear his heart or see his condition. He is alone fighting battle With heart. suddenly his breath stopped when he heard that which he didn't want to hear. She said yes. Yes she said yes to him without thinking about him whose breath has been stopped in his throat. He can't believe she said yes for him how could she how dare she do this to him how can she being so selfish.

Tia. Baby what happened why you are getting pale. Are you alright. Anika turns Swiftly and saw him standing having tears in his eyes. After seeing him she understood what's going on in his brain. His face is telling all the tale of his condition. She pressed her lips together and gave him stern look which pierced his heart more.

D. Wow it's looking so beautiful In your hand baby. He about to peck her hand but she pulled it back giving him week smile

Ani. Everyone are here daksh

D. So what baby. You are my fiancé now. He said pulling her closer making shivaay having heart pain in his chest. He is feeling like to pull this daksh in between of hall and beat him hell out of him till he dies. His hand curled in fist well his eyes got red being all angry and fuming.

Dadi. I'm so happy for you Anika beta she said caressing her hair lovingly. Anika free herself from his hold and give smile to her.

Ani. Thank you Dadi she said looking at shivaay who seems dying seeing all the scenario.

Om. Congratulations Anika

Ani. Thank you 😊

Ru. I always wanted her to be with you but you are such a stupid who lost a gem bhiya. He whispered in his ears standing besides him which is only audible to shivaay only. No one else can listen.

Shiv. She will be your Bhabi only he flick his hair and march towards Anika making rudra gulp in fear seeing aggression in his eyes. He can predict that what gonna happen next

Shiv. Won't you take congratulation from me Anika he hold her hand and peck her hand tightly making daksh angry. When he tried to kiss her she pulled it but for shivaay she didn't even move a bit.

Ani. thanks. She stammers giving him smile

Shiv. Now if everything is done so I guess party should be over. Thank you so much for coming. You people may go. All people look at each other and left from there in minute while place got empty leaving only family members there.

Daksh. Anika come I'll drop you at home

Ani. No actually I'll wrap up everything then will leave

D. Shall I help you

D. No it's ok

D. Ok fine I'm going to tell my friends and parents. When you will be free just let me know. Anika nods and left from there grabbing her bag. Soon all people left for their rooms leaving shivaay alone in the hall all angry like a hungry lion. who is ready to finish everything.

In garden Anika is Instructing people when suddenly shivaay comes there and started dragging her with him making her shock

Ani. What you doing shivaay let me go. But he didn't answer and kept pulling her with him having red face like bull. He pushed her in his room and locked the room Making her scared hell out of her.