Leftover two

Happy reading.

Anika reaches  in  park and set there  pulling her legs up keeping her face over them.  She smiles when she saw a couple is standing in the corner and boy is kissing his girlfriend frequently in every seconds. She also wanted same relation where her husband love her more than anything. But it's didn't happens and she got that who doesn't even care about her and doing whatever coming in his mind.  She did everything for him pamper him like a baby but in end what she got nothing but dejection.  For her shivaay was everything and she wanted to do all things for him which makes him happy but he spoiled everything and made her feel like piece of shit whom no one  likes. But now she is scared for little life which is growing inside her.  If he did same thing with him. If he ignored him same the way he does to her then. No she won't let this happens. SHe can't let her baby feel alone or dejection the way she is feeling. She can't let her baby live with that person for whom she is nothing but a maid. No way she won't. She will be happy to being single mother but she won't let him break her baby's tiny heart. 

Ani.  Mommy loves you baby don't worry and she will never ever let you feel alone. She will never the way she felt whole life. .  She kissed her palm and kept on her flat stomach which gave her so much peace.

In party

Tia thought Anika will be back in some minutes but now it's been two hours she didn't come back and her so called husband doesn't care about it. He is just busy to making happy to his clients and guests.  She is trying her to call her but she is not picking up the phone even which making her so worried. Malika saw her walking here and there in tension and Marched towards her being confused

M. What happened tia. You seemed worried. Is everything alright

T. Anika is not here

M. What do you mean

T.  She left the home before two hours and didn't come back. I'm so worried. She was not even well from past few days and  today everything got worse

M.  Will you care to tell me what's going on

T. Shivay is main reason.  Since we have came or better to say since they got married he is not good with anika.  It's not that he torture her or anything. It's just something weird things are happening. I've observed shivaay doesn't give importance to Anika if she  says something or do something. He doesn't care if she ill or dosnt like anything. He just does which he likes and force her to like same thing.   From shopping to restaurant he didn't bother to see what his wife likes. He was busy in his own world. You know shopping day why Anika didn't buy anything

M. Why

T. She went to show some dresses to shivaay so that he like some and she buy them. But he didn't  spare any glance over her and about restaurant then you know what happened there.  But today he crossed his limits. Anika was so happy today. It was seemed like something important gift she gonna give to shivaay. Even I had seen a paper in her hand which she was trying her best to give him but instead of paying head to her his all concentration was on his family and us. He didn't spare glance over her even and left for cutting cake throwing that paper in random gifts and then he cut the cake without thinking Anika should be first person who should feed him first but  he gave priority to his family and us more than his wife. This thing made her so sad and she left the party. I thought she will come back in some minutes but she didn't and it's been two hours. 

Malika held her head and set on the chair  feeling so much angry on shivaay. How can he do this to her. People crave to get life like her and instead of being thankful  he broke her heart with his silly acts. 

Shiv.  Girls where is ani.  I didn't see her from long time

M. And you cAme to search her now. She said rudely making him stature