I wasn't enough for him (ts)

Happy reading

Oh so madam would be thinking that ,I will go on my knees to plead her to come back in my life . Then you are wrong ,  shivaya singi oberoi would never bend infront of girl like you, who never cared about him and left him  insulting his whole family.  You
Should be thankful that, I'm letting you stay in this house. If I want na then, I can kick you out in seconds. and you think that, I will beg you to come back in my life.  No I would never do that.  I would never do the mistake again, which I'd already done before three months. That time I was stupid, that's why I had decided to give chance to that stupid baseless marriage. But now ,I know you way too better and I won't  repeat my  mistake  again.  Listening to his harsh words  she couldn't  say anything. She is standing infront of him without blinking her eyes.  The tears ,which she was controlling they started coming out like river. She can't believe that ,she loved man like him ,who  doesn't keep heart and think about her so low.  She done everything for him.  She didn't even care about her life ,while jumping infront of him for saving him to get the shot. But  instead being thankful ,he is standing here using whatever word is coming in his mouth.  People says right , we should stay in limits. We shouldn't bend down for some one so much that ,he starts taking advantage of your goodness.  

Mom is right. Infect she was always been right. We should keep Girls like you  in limits. If we let them to cross their path, then they  get out of control, and try to make us their puppet. Which I won't let you do it.    I won't  let you to take  chance again to play with my feelings. I'm done getting betrayal from you ,and won't take it anymore. So be in your limits anika and stop expecting that I will bow myself infront you. and will request you to come back in my life.  Did you understand.  Saying this he left from There having blood shot eyes. He don't care ,if he broke her with his words or she felt hurt.   Whatever bitterness he spilled out it was harsh ,but it was truth as well.  He won't let that woman to play with him again. He is enough of her and can't  get one more betrayal from her. He wipe his tears harshly and left from there.  

On the otherside

Anika set on the bed and rub her thumb on her palm looking nothing on particular. Whatever he said it hurt her. It did hurt her deep down  making her feel  vulnerable.  But one thing, she have realised ,after hearing him , and that's ,this guy wasn't worth of her sacrifice. She shouldn't had play with her own heart for his happiness.  If she won't had then ,today she didn't have  to hear all these words from his mouth and get humiliated.   She   Knows, she love this man and can do anything for him. But she shouldn't had let him to take advantage of her ,and break her heart like this. Partially Coming back In This house was her  biggest mistake ,which she shouldn't had do.  But it's not late either, she can go now as well. There's nothing which is holding her back ,so better if she leave and never  look back at her dreadful past.   Thinking about this she got up and about to head  out having lifeless body ,when  gouri and bhavya enters there calling her name. But they stopped seeing her pale figure walking aimlessly .

Bhabi, they run towards her and kept hand on her face nudging her

Bhabi are you alright ,  realising their presence , she blink her eyes and look at them with puffy eyes. 

She sniffs and smiles holding their hands

An. Err yh I'm fine. I'm fine.  Don't worry.  She gave them forceful  smile and free her  hands making them confused with her sudden change of behaviour.  They look at each other and about to ask her ,what happened to her ,but before they do ,she Interrupted in between

Err aren't we going out.  She says grabbing her dupata from the bed.

Bha. Ermm yh we are.  Come let's go. They hold her hand and took her out.