leftover 3

Happy reading

In morning

Shivaay got up yawning and look at his other side hopping to seeing Anika but he set straight when he didn't find her besides him.

Shiv. Anika. He pushed blanket away and checked the washroom but got confused when he didn't find her there as well.

Shiv. Ani he calls her name entering in pool side but she is not there as well.

Shiv. Where is she gone. Anika he just slipped out from the pool and started calling her name descended down from he stairs. All family gathered in Hall after hearing his voice.

P. Why are you shouting in early morning Shivay.

Shiv. Mom where is ani. Did you see her

P. No I didn't. Infect since I've gotten up she is no where to seen.

Shiv. Malika do you know where is Ani.

M. No I don't know me and tia was in room only. She didn't come to us. Shivaay got worried to hearing them. If she is not at home then where she has gone. Fear gulf around his heart. Different kinds of things thoughts are coming in his mind which are not pleasant.

T. Did you check kitchen maybe she would be there.

P. I was in kitchen only. She is not there.

Shiv. I'll call her. He immediately fetch out his phone and call on his cell but he got shocked when she cut his call instead of picking it up.

Shiv. She cut my call. All family look at each other faces with worried expressions

In hospital

Anika is waiting in doctors cabin when doctor came there.

Do. Anika Congress Ha. You are two months pregnant.

Ani. Thank you doctor

Do. But yh take care of yourself. Tension is not good for your health. Try to keep yourself happy atleast for your baby. Anika nods bending her head down thinking about her current life situation.

Do. Anika better you get your husband in next appointment. I wanna meet him as well.

Ani. Might he don't come ever doctor.

Do. Means

Ani. Nothing. Anyways shall I leave. If things are done.

Do. Yes you. Take care of yourself.

Ani. Yes doctor. Saying this she walked out from her cabin holding her file near her heart which is treasure of her happiness.

At home

It's been two hours shivaay is walking here and there restless but still Anika didn't shown u which making him so worried. Their last night conversation is popping in his mind and different kind of thoughts are knocking in his head which are not that pleasant.

Ru. That's why I had asked you bhiya sometime give time to your wife as well. Now look what happened she don't even like to tell you before going anywhere.

Shiv. Shut up rudra I'm already in tension and you are putting more fuel over it. God Anika pick the damn phone. Suddenly his face brighten up when his phone rang. He thought Anika is ringing but his smile faded when he saw mishra is calling him Instead of his wife. He groan and throw tue phone towards door which exactly hit someone foot making that person scared.

Shiv. Ani he stormed towards her and held her arm tightly looking at her with blood shot eyes.

Shiv. Where the hell were you ani. You know how much I was worried. Different kind of thoughts were running in my mind and you instead of picking up my call was cutting it without thinking what would be going through over me. How can you. Such an careless you Anika. Anika look at him angrily and pushed him away making him stumble