his distrust

Happy reading

Anika is sitting on the bed crying thinking about shivaay and his hypocrisy.  She didn't invite him to marry her. She never even expressed her feelings for him neither she shown him that she likes him or not. But still he forced her to marry him just because his bride had run away. That day when he forced her that time only all hopes which she had from him got finished infect the trust and  secureness she used to feel around him it's all got finished as he  gripped her hand to drag him towards the alter.  But  still today when he called tia as his wife something broke inside of her. She still had little tiny ray of hope in her heart that maybe maybe he will introduce her infront of world as his wife but she was wrong he didn't do infect didn't even look at her well holding tia's hand.  How  awful and merciless person he's who ruined a girl life but he don't care about that. He didn't bother what would be going through on her facing this all of sudden.  He  gave her lesson to not give someone that much space that he just  Mould your all life up with his poison. Suddenly she got up when he entered with the tia and look at her sternly.

T. O sweetie. You must be dream a lot about you and shivaay baby but sorry for bursting your bubbles you can't get what you dreamt off.  So what if you got married to shivaay. Infront of whole world I'll be his wife only no one else. Isn't Shivay baby. Shivaay nods still looking at Anika's face which is red along with puffy eyes.

Ani. Congrats tia.  You can keep your shivaay baby with you.  I don't want a loser for me who use people for his own benefits and don't care  what would they feel and what not. 

Shiv. Anika

Ani. Keep your tone down. Don't you dare to raise your voice infront of me. I'm not your servant or anything whom you will shout and he won't say anything. I'm nothing to you mr oberoi.  So think before shouting at me.  Anyways. Here is your bed room mrs oberoi. You can do whatever you want with your husband. I should leave now.  I don't have any reason to stay here. I hope we don't meet ever in our lives.  Congratulations once again for your marriage. She gave them tight smile and left from there without giving glance to shivaay who is feeling somewhere restless to seeing her going away.

T. Shivaay baby now we are alone soo she about to touch his chest when he moved back glaring her

Shiv.  Go and sleep in your room.  Don't  even think  to touch me you filth.

T.  O so you did all this drama infront of  world  Ha. So that you could save your reputation isn't

Shiv. You have doubt in that miss kapoor.  Now kindly leave from here before I kick you out with my own hands.  Tia got scared looking in his red  eyes and run away from there in fast speed.

At road

Anika  grasp when a car stopped with the shriek infront of her. 

D. Are you blind or what.why the fuck your are walking between the road.

Ani. I'm I'm sorry I'm sorry. She said sorry to him and move away from there.

Man shakes his head and left from there. 

In chawl

Anika reaches there and found her brother is sitting on the stairs waiting for her.  She muffled and run towards him throwing herself in his arms hugging him tight.  Sahil got  to know why his didi is crying.  He has seen news where bloody sso was standing with that tia. That time only he felt like to punch on his face but then he couldn't do anything except praying for his didi well being

Ani. He ditched  me Sahil. He spoilt my life.  He is a loser and selfish man who don't care about anyone. He finished everything. He finished meShe hiccups  keeping her chin on his shoulder crying like anything.