Its too late now

Thanks for comments which was only 19 😂... slowly slowly all shivika fandom is leaving watty. Interesting very interesting. No worries. I'll also finish only these stories  which I'm writing after that I'll concentrate on arshi account. 😊anyways

Let's start

Ru. Her heart beat is not working.  He stutter having tears in his eyes.

Om. What are you saying rudra. He lean on her and try to hear her heart beat but he couldn't hear it even.

Om. It's not working. He about to lift up his head when suddenly some slow beat fell in his ear making him little excited

O. It's it's working  but it's very slow. As shivaya heard he lift up his eyes and look at him with hopeful eyes.

Shiv.  She she is alive. He bite his lips controlling himself and held her hand touching her pulse

Om. We have to take her hospital. Anyhow shivaay.

Shiv. Yes yes we have to.  We have to.  He mummers and started running towards car carrying her lifeless body.  In whole way he kept assuring himself as well as his brothers who are crying looking at her state.

Shiv. Don't worry we will be in hospital soon ani. Just he with me plz plz plz plz he sobs keeping his head on her chest where he can hear a light heart beat. 

Shiv.  Plz hurry up om. Just do fast. Om nods frequently and break all signals  and traffic rules driving on 120 speed.

As they reached shivaay didn't see around and just  run inside stumbling around.

Shiv. Doctor doctor he screams gaining attention of all people who are present in right there.

Do. O god what happened to her.  Nurse nurse being the stature. His one shout Brought stature and shivay kept her over it holding her wounded hand.

Ru. Bhabi he sobs calling her again and again but they poor soul is so much into her sleep that she didn't even moved her eyes lashes.

Do. Mr oberoi stay outside

Shiv. I wanna go inside.  She is my wife.

Do. No mr oberoi. It's not possible.   You have to stay outside

Om. Shivaay he is right you can go inside. Just let them go.   Plz Shivay plz.  He held his arm and pulled him outside letting doctor proceed their work.

Shivaay hiccups and set on the floor hugging his knees.

Shiv.  I shouldn't had send her like this. I shouldn't had.  How can I be so heartless. How can I sent her with that rascal.

Ru. Now you don't need to cry. It's all happening bcz of you.  You are the main reason of it.  I don't understand before three hours that person who was abusing her bad mouthing her now he is sitting crying for her. Wow great. I'm impressed mr oberoi

Shiv.  Will she alright om

Om. You don't need to ask this question shivaay when you are the only one who led her in this.  

Shiv.om don't say this.  Just don't Plz

Ru.  Why why he don't say this.  Are not you the one who said that she is characterless and sent her mercilessly with that bastard.

Shiv.  I'm sorry I'm so sorry. Suddenly he got up when he saw doctor coming out from the room.

Shiv. How is she doctor. Is she fine. 

Do. It's sooo complicated to safe her mr oberoi.  Loads of blood has been she lost.  There only five % of her survival. I just wanna say that you should be prepare for that.