Chapter 10: Bad Influences

--Mabel Gleeful POV--

Morgan and I looked over at Dipper when he looked up again he sighed and open the door. then Gideon and Pacifica charged in, followed closely by people who looked like bisaro version of me, Dipper, Soos, Wendy, and Stanford! "Hey" Dipper shouted as he was shoved over. Bizzaro me, Dipper, Wendy, Stanford, and Wendy ran up to Morgan and started yelling at her, she looked really uncomfortable but her so called friends didn't notices, then I stood up took a deep breath and yelled "EVERYBODY STOP!!!!!!!" and all at once everyone stopped. I walked over to Morgan shoved through the 'bizzaros' grabbed her hand turned back noticed my brother had also walked over and was holding Morgans other hand. then my Dipper said "she speaks highly of all off you, and said you were practically her only friend, but none of you noticed how hurt she was! idiots" they all looked ashamed then the other me ran over and hugged Morgan so hard that I would have sworn that I heard her ribs crack, she said, "Mabel air .... please" and she let go. "sorry"  Mabel said and the others all mumble an apology, bizarro Stanford said, "Morgan, why did you make a deal with Bill?," Gideon and Pacifica were standing there with a mix of awkwardness and curiosity, and Morgan seemed aware of that when she said, "Um, can we not talk about it now?" other Stanford gave her a look, and she muttered "right" then looked up and said, "then we'll need to explain to the audience, who bill is and who you 5 are." 

A\N: sorry its been so long and that this chapter is so short, I will try to update more often!