Chapter 4: Mystery Shack?, more like Mystery Hack.

the morning was filled with me and Gideon caching up, it was cool, but also dull, the only thing I didn't tell my cousin, was the deal I had just made, simply because he was slightly clingy, overprotective, and annoying. I decided  to go look around town to see what it's like.

-Time skip, it just walking around gravity falls alone you don't want to read that, unless you do in witch case, sorry-

I came across a place that looked like a tourist trap, run down with a sign, that the letter "S" had fallen off of. I walked in side, there was a gift shop, a door that would no doubt lead to fake attractions  and another door labeled "employees only". 

"well this is a complete waste of time." I muttered to myself. "DIPPER LOOK IT'S THAT GIRL FROM THE BUS" someone said from behind me. I turned and saw the girl that triggered the shooting star image,"Hey, Mabel and Dipper, right?" I asked. "He... ya" said Dipper, well at the same time Mabel yelled "YES WE ARE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS!!! HEY WENDY, SOOS, GRUNKELS, GET OVER HERE MET MORGAN.".  Then a red haired teen in a green flannel, a guy in a suit with a fez counting money, a guy who was identical to fez guy but wearing a red turtleneck, and some sort of large hairless gopher in a tee-shirt with a question mark came into the room. 

"MORGAN THIS IS, WENDY, SOOS, GRUNKLE STAN, AND GREAT UNCLE FORD" Mabel introduced me. "Nice to meat you all, I'm Morgan, Morgan Gleeful."

-Wendy's POV-

Wait a second, did she just say GLEEFUL! as in Gideon GLEEFUL! that is not right! "so your like Gideons cousin or something?" I asked. "Yes" she replied simply, then out of nowhere she fell over.

-Morgan's POV-

As Wendy asked me a question I saw an ice bag, a question mark, the symbol on Stan's fez, a six fingered hand, a pine tree, and a shooting star. Then I opened my eyes, and saw I was lying on the floor of the shack with the others crouched  around me I sat up and simply asked "how long.". "less than a minute, are you alright?" asked Ford, as he spoke my vision was over layed by the image of a six fingered hand. "I'm fine, thank you for asking si... Ford," I corrected myself before I called him 'sixer' as my vision told me to called him.