Chapter 11: WHAT IS SHE!!!!!!!!

---Morgans POV---

after we explained who Bill was, reverse Mabel snapped her fingers and said "so he's the reverse of Will!!!", then normal Dipper asked, "who's Will?" "Our Dream Demon, don't you have one?" reverse Dipper asked, "What do you mean?" normal Mabel asked confused, then reverse Mabel asked, "you mean you don't own a demon?" "HA, I'd like to see you try to 'own' Bill!!!!", Stanford started laughing, dipper chuckled, "your right great uncle Ford, that would be funny!!!"

---Will POV---

I watched the conversation invisibly from the ceiling, the people from Gravity falls knew Bill! And he's alive!!!! I can't believe it!!! I thought he was taped in the night mare realm or dead!!! and gasped quietly.

---Morgans POV---

I heard a quiet gasp and my head snapped around looking towards the ceiling, I pulled a card out of the deck in my pocket, and in a fluid motion thru it, when the card hit the ceiling a blue triangle appeared.

---Stanford Pines POV---

We heard a gasp from on of the corners at the top of the room, the Morgan pulled a card out of her pocket and flung it, when it left her hand both the card and her eyes glowed golden and teal, when it hit a blue dream demon append. I glanced around the room, and saw reverse Pacifica and Gideon run towards the triangle, Mabel and Dipper (from my dimension) recoiled from the demon, Wendy and Soos stepped back similarly to how my Dipper and Mabel reacted and the reverse Dipper and Mabel, were looking at Morgan with expirations somewhere between curious worried, and intrigued.

A/N: hey everyone thank you for reading sorry this is sorter then the other chapters, I'll try to keep updating as much as possible