Chapter 3: Demonic Dorito

As soon as I fell as sleep, I was in my dreamscape, purples, blues, and greens streaked through the plane, important things floated around, much like my thoughts, my dreamscape was cluttered, doors to my memories, thoughts, feelings, and secrets d...

As soon as I fell as sleep, I was in my dreamscape, purples, blues, and greens streaked through the plane, important things floated around, much like my thoughts, my dreamscape was cluttered, doors to my memories, thoughts, feelings, and secrets drifting past. I was at ease, that is until I saw a floating, golden Dorito wandering around. 

  "Hi 'a kid, names Bill, Bill Cipher," said the triangle.      "so your the dream demon that failed at creating weirdmageddon," I said harshly.      "yesh kid  when you put it that way," Bill said looking mildly hurt.     "I mean seriously, how short sighted can you be, I mean sure you only have one eye but, from what I've herd it was pretty obvious that you would lose."     "Alright, kid enough I just wanted to offer you a DEAL"      "what would I get, and what would you get out of this" "well all you would have to do is pop "by another dimension, rescue someone, and then come back alive, and I'll owe you a favor" "so Bill Cipher would owe me, if I accept?" I ask skeptically. "ya, look kid I need this thing done and I think you're the one for the job." "owe me 3 favors and we have a deal." "then is a  DEAL"

" "then is a  DEAL"

then I woke up...