Chapter 13: Make Overs

Morgans POV

"I have a way, I just need to get something done first," I said after Dipper/Pinetree (I was stating to call them there symbol names now) asked how we were going to get home, "in the mean time, it's getting late, and you five need a place to stay over night, and somehow I doubt that this dimension Mystery Hack,*cough* Shack, is big enuff, for all five of you to stay there with its residents here."

Shooting star (Mabel Pines) looked confused and asked, "couldn't we just stay at that mansion we found you at?" I glanced at the Gleeful twins, and tilted my head to the side, asking for permission.

Dipper Gleeful sighed, "Fine, you can stay in the guest rooms, but only two of the rooms!"

Mabel Gleeful, Pacifica Pines, and Mable Pines made eye contact and simultaneously yelled, "MAKE OVERS" then Mabel Pines and Pacifica grabbed Wendy as Mabel Gleeful grabbed me, she was surprisingly strong and they hauled me and Wendy away, in the wrong direction, till Soos yelled, "Dudes, don't we need to go the other way," then the girls made a U-turn and dragged us through the woods, into Gleeful manor, past there great uncles, who turn to watch as me and Wendy were dragged up a flight of stares and into Mabels room. 

Later that day: 

the Mabels and Pacifica took forever picking out outfits for me and wendy, so I got up and walked over to the huge walk in closet, there I grabbed 5 outfits, then ran quietly over to wendy, who looked at what I picked and nodded gratefully, then we snuck up behind the other girls and I used the amulet in my pocket, a red hue filled the air around them and they stopped moving, they were frozen by the spell and Mabel Gleeful could not move to get her amulet to undo my spell. Wendy and I smiled and said "Make Overs!"