Chapter 5: Morality is Relative

-Dippers POV-

What is up with Morgan? I mean one minute she is fine the next minute she's on the floor, and what was she going to call Grunkle Ford? How can I find out? I can't just straight up ask her! What else can I do? How can I discreetly ask? Then Mabel asked "What was that? Are you ok? How can I help??????????". "I'm FINE," she snapped her voice taking on a slightly echoey quality that was all too filmier... "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you Mabel, I just need a minute," Morgan apologized her, her voice was back to normal. I shared a quick glance with Ford, that showed that he was thinking alone the same lines as I was. "Morgan, Wendy, Soos, Let's go shopping!!!" Mabel shouted and dragged them out. Grunkle Stan shrugged and went back to scamming tourists, and me and Great Uncle  Ford went down to the lab.  

"Dipper, do you have the journal" "ya, right here," I say holding it out, "good, we need to break into that things mind, and find out what it is" "Grunkle Ford, isn't it e moral to go into someone's mind without their permission" "yes well, morality is relative" "Nooo, I don't think it is" "well, let's get started we can debate later."

we prepared a spell, at the same time we bounced theories of each other. Then around 6:00 we were ready to break into Morgans mind.