Chapter 9: Why Not? oh That's why!

--Morgans POV--

"I just had an Idea, you own your own Tent of Telepathy right," Dipper said, I nodded, he continued, "We have a show soon, so why don't you help us with our show?" "Please!," Mabel added, "Why the heck not?," I replied, "Yes," Mabel chered, as Dipper smiled happily, they had emotions and were more like the Dipper and Mabel in my dimensions then anyone other then I can see.

-Time skip cus I ran out of conversation ideas- 

We got to the Tent of Telepathy and I pulled out my amulet, it's red surfaces gleamed in the soft light, then Mabel asked "do you have a Tent of Telepathy too?" "of course! why wouldn't I," I replied, "good, then you know the drill," Dipper said, I said "well, you might need to tell me which acts we're using.", "I'll run you through it, let's get ready, come on," Mabel said as she dragged me to her dressing room to pick out an outfit, we got matching outfits then Mabel grabbed her amulet and turned mine from blue and black to black an red then I grabbed a cape and used my amulet to turn it red, then we went back and forth fixing and changing each others outfits, then Mabel said, "you would look good in blue, but then I guess the amulet wouldn't fit, but we could change the colour!" I pulled my hand over the amulet so fast that neither Mabel or I realized, then when we caught up Mabel said, "there must be a story and you are telling me the all of it after the show, and then we are showing you around town, " then, "COME ON WE'VE GOT 2 MINUTES!!! " Dipper said from outside the door I sighed and pined the amulet to the clasp of my cape. we walked out in a dramatic entrance, and in the audience I saw five familiar faces, and I saw the moment that they saw me.

-Time Skip 'cause I'm lazy and don't want to wright this part-

After the show the three of us sat around a table with drinks and snacks, Mabel and I were talking well Dipper read Journal 2, suddenly there was an obnoxiously loud knock on the door. Dipper glanced up annoyed, Mabel looked over, startled, and I looked at it emotionlessly, rolled my eyes and said, "Not it" then Dipper repeated it. Mabel got up and walked to the door, opened it said, "Sorry but we're not excepting company now" then closed it, turned around, walked back over and sat down. Dipper flatley asked "who was it?" and Mabel shrugged and said "I didn't look" as someone started rapping on the door again. Mabel and I looked over at Dipper when he looked up again he sighed and open the door. then Gideon and Pacifica charged in, followed closely by the Dipper, Mabel, Soos, Wendy, and Stanford from my Dimension.