Chapter 12: Gravity Falls! It Will Be Good To Be Back?

third person POV

The Pines(and Wendy and Soos) needed to get Morgan back to Gravity Falls so they could shelter her. Dipper and Mabel Gleeful wanted her to stay so they could help her. Gideon and Pacifica were confused, they just wanted what was best. Will wanted to get to know Morgan, he also wanted to help her, he as well as anyone knew what it was like to not be able control and/or use powers. Bill who was watching from a spot in the nightmare realm were you could see other dimensions, he knew what was happening and wanted Morgan to stay in Reverse Falls, not even he knew why.

Morgan heard almost a whisper in the back of her mind, don't leave Reverse Falls free Will and stay. it will be safer for you. 

She apologised to the dream demon and invited him to sit with them, Dipper Pines, Mabel Pines, Soos, Wendy, and Stanford recoiled slightly from the little blue triangle. Dipper and Mabel Gleeful still looked immensely curious.

Later the group was walking around the forest, for a reason that know one knew, when a question occurred to Dipper Pines, "Hey, guys how are me, Mabel, Wendy, Soos, Ford and Morgan going to get back to our dimension?"

"I have a way, but I have to do something first" Morgan said simple.

A/N Really sorry about the time between chapters, but my motivation is terrible. I am working on the next chapter and hope to get it out in the next month or sooner!