Chapter 6:Morgan Rose Keyfire-Gleeful

-Mabel's POV-

We were in Wendy's car, and all of a sudden something occurred  to me, "Hey Morgan, how come, on the bus, you introduced yourself as 'Morgan Keyfire', but this morning it was 'Morgan Gleeful'?," I asked curiously, "um, well my full name is Morgan Rose Gleeful-Keyfire, but I offend switch between last names," Morgan explained ."Hu, cool name Dude" Soos commented, and then Morgan added, "if you tell anyone, and I mean ANYONE, that my middle name is Rose, I will personally kick you all the way to Sunnydale.," 

A little bit latter, Wendy dropped Morgan of in front of the Gleeful's house, and then we drove back to the Mystery Shack. When we walked in the the living room we saw that Dipper and Ford were setting up a spell, "umm, Dudes what's going on in here" Soos asked, voicing the question in my head, "Well, Soos, we are preparing to break into someone's head and find out why on earth they sound like Bill." Great Uncle Ford explained, then he added, "do you want to come?" "sure I got nothing better to do" Wendy said, at the same time me and Soos said "SURE!"

-Dippers POV-

We activated the spell, and looked around Morgan's head. Apparently, she runs her own Tent Of Telepathy, and has an amulet like the one Gideon had last summer, but doesn't use it for much, she also really thinks of me and Mabel as potential friends. Then I saw it, Bill, I watched the memory with Ford and the others;

"Hi 'a kid, names Bill, Bill Cipher," said Bill "so your the dream demon that failed at creating weirdmageddon," Morgan said harshly. "yesh kid when you put it that way," Bill said looking a little hurt. "I mean seriously, how short sighted can you be, I mean sure you only have one eye but, from what I've heard it was pretty obvious that you would lose." "Alright, kid enough I just wanted to offer you a DEAL" "what would I get, and what would you get out of this" "well all you would have to do is pop by another dimension, rescue someone, and then come back alive, and I'll owe you a favor" "so Bill Cipher would owe me, if I accept?" she asked skeptically. "ya, look kid I need this thing done and I think you're the one for the job." "owe me 3 favors and we have a deal." "then is a DEAL"

"What, Bill owes her favors?" I asked.

-Morgan's POV-

I unpacked my shopping and read a book for a while, then Bill appeared and said, "it's time to hold up your end" "Fine, take me to this other Dimension."