1

! Grammar is really bad !

It was normal day in school. George was with his friend Bad (as he called him) and they were waiting for class to start.

George said: "we have test tomorrow i hope i will do good". Bad replied with comforting smile with his face: "of course you will do good, like always!". George smiled at him.

Kid behind them in laughing voice said: "u are really going on that test, nerd" and just walked away. "Who the fuck is that Bad?" . "FIRST language! and second i don't really know eather".
George was confused he never saw that kid but didn't much care. After 5 more hours school ended and George hugged Bad and said that he will text him tonight.

~Georges thoughts~

Who was that guy... I don't know him, maybe he is new. But i don't think so... Just forget about that it's not important.

He got home and had dinner. Then go straight up to his room to read again everything for test. George was really focused until he heard his phone buzzing. He answered the call.
"Hi Bad"
"Heyy George i hope i don't call in wrong time"
"You didn't don't worry"
"Oh thank God, i have to tell you something"
"Alright"
"I am going to football practice tomorrow after school at our school team"
George was silent for a little time
"Umm it's that a bad thing George?"
"No, no sorry i just zoned out for a second, I'm happy for u Bad and i wish you good luck"
"Thank you, well see you tomorrow"
"Bye"

Bad hang up and George was sitting in silence again. He was really surprised that Bad is going to try football. Then he sat down again at his chair and finished reading lections.