17

They started training again, they were better and better every day.
"We have a lot games left so everyone be prepared" Wilbur was looking at the list of all the teams.

They played against three teams in two days. Everybody was exhausted, but they have won all of the games.
"I'm dead, literally dead" Sapnap was laying on the floor in the locker room after third game. No one replied to him because all of them were so tired.

When George got home after the last game he couldn't stay on his legs. He got into his room and dropped his bag.
"I can't breathe normally, fuck" he thought while laying down on his bed.

Days were passing and he was getting worse, but he didn't want to tell anyone.
He started playing again with his team. They got in the final 4 with only one lost game.

"Tonight is our first game in final 4 i can't believe it!" Dream was on the phone with George while packing his things for the game.
"You think we will win?" George was really not ready for that game.
"We will George, we will" Dream said with confidence in his voice.

Dream was right, they won that game. It wasn't really easy but they did. They were all screaming and yelling in the locker room of happiness.
"We are going to the restaurant tonight to celebrate" Ranboo said with big smile on his face.
"Yeah, just George please this time don't drink" Sapnap was laughing so hard.

"Haha really funny Sapnap" George rolled his eyes but still smiled.
Ranboo was only one there confused, he had no idea what happened there.

They all met in the restaurant around 8pm. Everyone was nice dressed. They ate and just talked. Without any drinks except water.

At 11pm they started slowly to go home. Dream of course walked with George to his house.
"Dream what do you think do we have chance for winning this league?" George looked at Dream.
"We are all great players, and as long as you are next to me i will play good" he smiled and pushed George closer to him.

"Only 2 more games and we will together hold that trophy" George said and kissed Dream.