3

Bad was waiting for George while holding Skeppy's hand. When George arrived he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Hi Bad, hi Skeppy" said George with his eyes still wide open.
"George... Skeppy and me are the thing now".

Skeppy then pull Bad next to him and hugged him.
"I'm so happy for you guys, you are really cute together".

"Thanks a lot , oh there is my bus, sorry guys see you tomorrow" Skeppy said still blushing.
"Bye Skeppy"
"Bye love"

Second after they didn't see Skeppy anymore, George started screaming: "BADDD I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU".
"Thank you so much George, trust me i still can't believe. He told me that he had crush on me for a year and today as he saw me on practice he finally got strenght to confess!"

"You are lucky man, and how was at practice?"
"Football is really nice, and everyone there is so sweet"
"That's awesome, i had something to discuss with you about"
"What is it George?"
Then George explained to Bad what happend with Clay.
"I really think you should go" said Bad with soft voice.
"But Bad I'm scared you know what problem i have.."
"I know, but remember that was a long time ago, but we will visit doctors i promise"

When George was little he had heart problems, chest pain everyday and more things he feel around and in his heart but he didn't know how to explain. Six years ago they told him that he was alright and have healthy heart. But he didn't know what's true. Now sometimes he feel sharp pain but he tries to ignore that.

Few days passed and he decided to call Clay.
"Hello?"
"Hi Clay, it's George and i decided to join you and your team"
"THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH!"
"AAH, please don't scream!"
"Sorry, well George meet me in the School garden tomorrow at lunch break"
"Okay, bye"

George was screaming inside, he was so happy but still didn't know what he really feels about Clay.