20

They all cried for days. George's mom was so heart broken, she didn't believed that his son was never going to hug her again. Dream was always in his room, he missed George more than everyone. His sister tried her best to help him.

Drista heard the door bell. When she opened the door she saw Sapnap with one bag full of Dream's favorite food and some photos.

"Hi Drista" Sapnap tried to smile a little.
"Hi Sapnap, please come inside" she was looking at the pictures that Sapnap was holding in his hand and when she saw one of them she started crying.

Sapnap went to Dreams room.
"Hey, buddy how are you?" Sapnap didn't expect anything from Dream to reply.
"Thank you so much for coming over" Dream hugged Sapnap while trying not to cry so much.

"I have something for you" Sapnap opened a bag full of food.
"Sapnap..." Dream was happy to have a friend like Sapnap.
"That's not the only thing, i know this will maybe make you sad but here you go" Sapnap was holding two framed pictures in his hand.

First one was the group photo of the team.
"Look at us, we were so happy and careless" Dream smiled a little while looking at that picture.
"I have another one" Sapnap was scared to show him this one.

He was holding picture of George and Dream kissing at the court. Sapnap gave Dream to hold that. Dream was looking at the picture for some minutes.
"My sweet number 1, he is just sleeping" Dream said and hugged that framed picture.

Last day of the league, they had to play.
"This is for you George" they all said at the same time. At the beginning of the game they had 1 minute of silence in George's honor. The game was really intense. Wilbur's team didn't have that much practices last week so they didn't have that much energy.

It was 30 seconds to the end of the game. The other team was winning 86-85.
Wilbur was dribbling the ball looking at what can they do.
"DREAM IS ALONE" Tubbo yelled and Wilbur passed to Dream.
He was at the three point line and he decided to shoot the ball.
"This is for you George" he thought.

"THREE POINTER! WILBUR'S TEAM WON!" commentator was screaming and everyone was clapping and celebrating.
Dream didn't believed what just happend, he was confused until the big trophy was in his hands.

"George we won for you" Dream said and celebrate with his team. At the medal giving he asked for one extra medal and they gived it to him.

"I have present for you George, look it's a medal! We did it we actually did it! This one's for you" Dream was sitting next to George's grave talking with his sleeping boyfriend.

THIS WAS THE LAST PART OF MY SWEET NUMBER 1!

Tbh I'm not really so proud of this story but it was my first one so next one will be better.

Thank you all so much for the 745 reads- i am in shock how many reads this have!

School is starting in one day for me so i will try my best to be online here as much as i can!

Again thank you for support ^^