10

That day in the evening, George got text from Aaron.
"Dream i will be right back i have to do something" George was shaking.
"George?" Dream walked towards him "Where are you going?"
George was visibly scared and just run away. As soon as he was running on the hallway, Dream followed him.

George met up with Aaron.
"Next time, be faster" Aaron said while holding George's hand.
"I'm sorry.."
Aaron was going to kiss him but suddenly Dream appeared there.
"DON'T TOUCH MY MAN" Dream pulled George to him.
"George i told you to not tell anyone..."

"Georgie, run" Dream was now ready to fight Aaron.
"George have really nice body, and his lips are so soft..." Aaron continued to talk about him "i bet you never felt his lips on yours~"
"I'm sick of you" Dream punched him in the face.
"Game on"

They started fighting, both of them started spitting blood. Aaron pulled from his pocket- pocket knife. It was small but also sharp.
"So you were that guy Dream that George was calling for help" Aaron was holding knife on Dreams neck "i hope you die".

"AARON WHAT THE HECK MAN, STOP" Aaron's team mates was running to stop him.
Second later Dream's team mates were there too.
One from the Aaron's team grabbed his knife and other two were holding his hands.

"Dream!" George rushed towards Dream and hugged him.
"I hope you will die George, i hope you will die in pain" Aaron was looking him in the eyes.
George felt sharp pain in his chest so he hugged Dream harder.
"You son of a bitch...shut up" Dream would kill him if George wasn't there hugging him.

"Aaron you are going home, and you are kicked out from team, others please go and help him pack his things" said leader of their team.
"I am so sorry for everything that he has done, please forgive our team, we will make sure you never see him again in your life" he continued.

Dream and George kissed. After their kiss half of the team was helping Dream because he was a little hurt, and half of them were checking on George.
They were both alright and they were happy to have each other.

Later in the room.
"Georgie no one can touch what's mine, but please next time tell me if someone bothers you" Dream placed one hand of George's face.
"I love you Dream, I'm so sorry for not telling you" George placed his hand on Dream's hand.
George went for the kiss, but kiss didn't last too long. He pushed Dream from him and started coughing.

"George? Are you alright?"
"I am sorry, i just need water"
George drank some water.
"I'm alright now, it's nothing serious i just needed water, don't worry Dream"

"Please just tell me if you feel any pain, i will do everything to protect you" Dream was tearing up slowly.
George wiped his tears and again he started cuddling with his boyfriend with no worries.