8

One day passed. They had game today with some other team. George still didn't told anybody except Skeppy and Bad. He meet up with Aaron 3 times and still did whatever he wanted to do.

"Finally, game day! I was born for this day" Dream was so happy.
"Let's see how our team functions" George was laughing but was also serious about that.
They dressed up in their jerseys.

Dream was holding something in his hand.
"What's that Dream?" George noticed thing in his hand.
"This was my dad's, this was bringing him luck in life, so it's my lucky thing now" Dream was holding little white smiley face in his hand.

"He gave me this when he was about to die" he said with little smile on his face.
"It's really cute" George hugged him.
"Let's go we will be late" Dream said even tho he wanted to hug George all day.

In 20 minutes they were in sport hall. It was huge and beautiful. They were playing against Fraudrin's team. First five on Wilbur's team were Wilbur, Sapnap, Blade, Dream and Quackity.

In first half they destroyed Fraudrin's team, 78-12 for them. On time out next five stepped on court. Tommy, Tubbo, Skeppy, Bad and George.

"Why did you put this kids to play Wilbur" Blade was really against them playing.
"They are part of the team Techno" Wilbur wanted to see them play.

Five minutes in second half and result was 86-24. Of course they were weaker than the first five but they were good too. When George hit 3pt shot he looked at Dream and smiled.

"George how are you so adorable" Dream whispered that only Sapnap and Wilbur who were right next to him could hear that.
"Tell him tonight Dream, i have good feeling about tonight" said Sapnap and Wilbur agreed.
"You know what, i will" Dream was really ready.
"YES FINALLY" they yelled at the same time.
"What finally?" Techno and Quackity were confused but their friends yelling.
"I will confess my love to George tonight"
Quackity jumped up with happiness.
Techno said: "Man, I'm proud of you"

George and Tommy were waiting on the other side to play defense and they noticed their friends on bench screaming and smiling.
"What's up with these crazy people?" Tommy was laughing.
"I have no idea" George was more focusing on the game in that moment.

The game finished with result of 120-48. Both teams shaked hands with each other and Wilbur's team started celebrating.

While walking to hotel rooms. Sapnap said to Skeppy, Bad, Tommy and Tubbo about tonight's big thing. They all were happy but they had to play it cool because they didn't want George to realise something was going on.

"You were really good today George"
"Thanks Dream, you were too"
They unlocked their room and got in.

Much later that day. All team members were invited to Sapnap's and Wilbur's room to just chill together.
George didn't get call from Aaron that day because his team had one game in the morning early and one game at 10pm so he felt safe.

At 8pm they all got in the same room.