14

Tomorrow morning they started packing their things. After about 1 hour everyone was in front of hotel waiting for Tommy's dad to pick them up.

"Yayy another 6 hours ride" Quackity was sick of traveling.
Everybody giggled and went to the mini bus.
"I'm boredd let's play minecraft" Tommy said and everyone joined the server.

When they finally got to their town they were happy and sad at the same time. They didn't want to leave that place especially Dream and George.

Tommy's dad dropped everyone except Tommy and Tubbo in front of a school.
"Guys we are having 2 days break, see you on Friday" Wilbur smiled at his team and head to his home.

Dream was following George to his home.
"Alrightt, we are here" George was holding his door.
"You can come to my place tonight if you want" Dream was a little nervous to ask this but he did.
"I will text you later and we will see" George kissed Dream and closed his door.
"I didn't even get i love you?" Dream was still in front of George's doors.
"I love you" George whispered but Dream heard that.

"You said that to who?" George's mom rushed to hug his son.
"Oh to no one mom" he hugged her back.
After showering and unpacking his things George texted Dream.

"Dreammm"
"George finally"
"Shut up, i will be at your place in about an hour and a half"
"Okay I'm waiting for you, and also don't forget you will sleep here"
George blushed and turned some music on.

"Okay how am i going to tell my mom about Dream.... Ummmm" George was shaking.
He got downstairs.
"Mom i have to tell you something"
"What's wrong George?" his mom saw that he was shaking.
"Nothing is wrong, I'm just in a relationship"
George's mom was in shock but happy shock.

"OH MY GOD GEORGE" few tears went down her face.
"It's Clay right?" she continued.
"What- how did you know mom?" George eyes went wide open.
"His mom is my best friend we just figured out that you guys liked each other!" George's mom started smiling.
"I can't believe... so you support me?" George was still a little scared.

"George of course i support you, don't ask silly questions" she hugged his son.
"Thank you so much" George started sobbing.
"And yes you can go to his place tonight"
George started laughing now so hard. His and Dream's mom should work for fbi, they just know everything.

After some time George was in front of Dream's door waiting for someone to open. Dream's sister opened the door and she just stood there.
"Oh hi, you must be Drista!" George wanted to be friendly even tho he was a little uncomfortable at first.
"How in the world is my brother dating someone like you!" she started yelling how cute and adorable George is.

"Drista i know i have really good taste, but please don't make George uncomfortable" Dream appeared right of nowhere.
"It's alright Dream, and thank you so much Drista for the compliments" George smiled at her.
"And he is even nice, brother you are lucky man" Drista said and walked to her's room.

"I guess i am lucky" Dream pulled George into a kiss.
They watched movies,played games, kissed and cuddled for the whole night.
Right before closing his eyes to sleep George said: "Dream we have to live together one day!"
"We will don't worry"

"I want you to promise something to me" George hold Dreams hand.
"I will" Dream smiled and turned off his television.
"No matter what, we will always be there for each other" George continued "i don't want to lose you.."
"George you will never lose me, and i promise you i will always be there for you but you have to promise me the same thing"

"I promise you i will always be by your side" George said and they both fell asleep.

I'm really tired now but tomorrow i will upload 2 more chapters i promise and they are gonna be much better.

And please someone tell me how in the world did i get almost 100 reads in a few hours!

Thank you all so muchh i can't describe how happy and thankfull i am!!