6

Night before going to camp. Clay was packing his things and thinking about George.

       ~Clay's thoughts~
"Well George was getting better and better every day at basketball. He is really impressive. I... I don't know maybe i like him? He is so sweet and adorable. I can't look at him without smiling and blushing. Damn George.. why do you have to be so adorable.. "

Next day everyone was ready. They were in little bus (Tommy's dad was driving). Quackity was talking with his friend Karl on face time, he missed Karl so much because he lived in another state. Tommy and Tubbo played minecraft. Blade was already asleep, Wilbur was talking with Skeppy and Bad.

George was looking at the window while listening to music. Dream was staring at him, he was really in love. Sapnap noticed that and texted him because he didn't want to say that out loud:
"Dream bro, you are still in love huh?"

Dream heard his phone buzzing and when he saw that message he blushed.
"Sapnap i think i really am.."
"Please, tell him soon i can't look anymore how blind are you both!"

Dream closed his eyes and putted his head on the window. "Does maybe George love me?", "How the hell am i going to tell him hey man i am im love with you and i want to be with you?". "It's not easy like you said Sapnap..".

After about 3 hours of driving they stopped at the gas station. Bad fell asleep on Skeppy's arm they didn't want to wake him up. Blade was still asleep too. Sapnap, Quackity, and two busy minecraft players went to the store to buy snacks.

Wilbur sat next to George and started talking to him. Dream was looking at them, he wanted to talk to George too, but he didn't know how. Wilbur noticed how Dream fell so he said:
"George i will go help the others with snacks picking, we will continue talking later"
"Alright" said George smiling.

Wilbur, as he was waking away looked at Dream as a sign to go and talk to George.
"Dream come sit next to me I'm bored" said George
Dream was next to him in 2 seconds, he was unbelievable happy, but didn't he know George was happy too.

"Aww.. look at them" George said with cute voice while pointing at Skeppy and Bad.
"They are really cute together... George i have to ask you something"
"Yeah?"
"Umm.. Do u maybe want to be with me in the room since room is only for two people and i.." Dream continued explaining but he couldn't finish because George immediately said:
"I would love to!"

Dream was thinking he was going to explode. Rest of the the ride was chill. George and Dream talked a lot, but in one moment Dream felt something on his shoulder. George fell asleep on him. Sapnap of course took picture and sented it to Dream.

After another 3 hours they have arrived. Other team arrived at the same time. One guy from other team was looking at George. Everybody at George's time noticed that so they just walked away to the hotel.

"Room 218" said Dream while holding keys.
When they got in the room and looked door, George was in shock.
"This room is amazing !"
"It is George, it really is"
Little do George know this room was special to Dream just only because he was there.

They were unpacking things and because it was late they were getting ready for bed.

"Dream i have to tell you something" said George little scared
"About what?" Dream was confused and was literally shaking
George told him about his past heart problems and his pains sometimes..

"But don't worry, Bad and me was going to bunch of doctors last month and they told i was completely healthy"
Dream got up from his bed and hugged George. A few tears streamed down his face.
"I'm happy that you told me that, but promise me whenever you feel any kind of pain you will tell me right that second"

George promised him and they went to bed.