4

Next day at lunch he met with dream. He was looking at him, he was really handsome.

"Alright go in team is waiting" said George while opening the door.

When George step in he was standing there shy even tho he knew almost everyone.
Dream smiled and said:" Guys this is as you all know George, he is joining our team.

The boys names are Wilbur, Blade, Sapnap, Quackity, Tommy and Tubbo". George looked at Blade and realized that he is that kid from before.

"Dream why are our team full of kids" said Blade.
Tommy felt called out so he screams:"whell maybe we are one year younger but we are stronger!"

Team continued chatting for some time and than Wilbur says: " Guys we need more people, two more will be okay". They all sat in silence for a second when Sapnap said with eyes literally glowing: "We should invite to our team Skeppy and his boyfriend".
"Aren't they at football club?" said George.
"Not for so long" replayed Sapnap and Blade at the same time.

Two minutes later whole basketball team was  standing in front of one couple.
"PLEASE JOIN OUR TEAM!" everybody said at the same time so it was pretty loud. Skeppy looked at Bad and Bad at Skeppy. They surprisingly said: "yeah, sure why not". So team is formed, now they agreed to have practice tomorrow.

Saturday morning, 6 am, getting ready for practice, day couldn't start better. They all meet up at basketball court next to school. First they talked about numbers on their jerseys.

Dream pulled up from his bag new jerseys. They were beautiful, they were dark blue almost black, with school symbol on it.

Dreams number was 5, Quackity agreed for number 8, Tubbo 2, Blade 9, Bad 6, Skeppy 4, Wilbur 7, Sapnap 3, Tommy 10 and last one was for George, he was number 1.

Wilbur was leader of the team, they didn't have professional coach because Blade scared the shit out of him at one practise, but school was alright with that.

Sapnap, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Blade, Quackity already knew how to play so they went to the other side of the court.

Dream was good player too but he has to teach first Skeppy, Bad and George.

After hard practicing for 3 hours they decided to go home. George grabbed Clay by his sweater.

"Clay please stay i want to train more"
Clay just smiled.

Weeks have passed the team was better and better. Since it was break from school they talked about going on basketball camp with 4 other teams. And of course they all agreed, "it will be fun and we can train for next season" said Clay.