Chapter2

Everything is so damn bright. I thought. I feel people in the room and groan. That is when I notice that some of my other marks start to burn. I groan again but this is so not the right time to meet people. I call for my son (his name is Michael) and he holds my hand. I look up and see him and smile.

"There's my boy." He just smile at me like I knew he would. I then look around the room. I see a very cute doctor with brown curly hair, Tony of course, a man in the corner with his arms crossed looking at me like I hold the moon, a red hair goddess, and a blonde hair, blue eye vision. I think I blushed at all of them! OMG! What am I doing in a room with people this beautiful.

"Mommy you ok?" Michael asks.

"Yes baby, mommy is ok. I am just confused."

"ok" and gives me a hug.

The rest are just watching and listening to it all and so when I finally get up and turn to them, "So what are ya'lls name?

Tony starts and says "Well you know me and the doc here is Bruce. Red over there is Natasha then there is Clint, and Steven."

"Hi. I am Heather and this is my son Michael."

Steve gives me a look and says, "How is that possible for him to be your son? I think he is older than you are."

I sigh and say "well I have a thought and it is soo going to be crazy but he goes nothing. Michael and I are not from this earth. I think we some how got transported here and for some ungodly reason he stayed the same age and I became younger than what I am."

"How old are you. If you don't mind me asking." This from Tony.

"well I am 40 before I left and now I look to be 17."

I don't think they were expecting this. All of them have a look of wonder and disbelieve.

Michael hugs me and says "Mommy where are we and why are all my superheros here in real life?"

" I wish I knew." I sighed.

They are giving us a weird look and I think I know what it is about but I don't want to talk about it in front of my son.

"Hey sweety why don't you wait right outside of the door for me. I need to talk to these ppl. Grown up talk."

"ok" and walks out the door with no questions.

"Ok I saw the looks you where giving my son so what's up?" I ask

Bruce asks the question they all want to know and that is what is wrong with Michael.

I just sigh and told them "He has Autism." Some of them just nods and some still looks like the want to ask me questions about it. So before they can say anything I pull out my phone and just look it up for them and hand it to them. "Read about it. It would be better because I cant explain it the right way for people to understand."

I go silent while they read and just start thinking about them and everything that has happened to me today. On the outside I am calm but on the inside I am FREAKING OUT! I have depression, anxiety and PTSD. So guess what I am losing my handle on it all. I need to find a quite corner and just calm the fuck down.

"Ok the is great and all but I need a quite place that I can go to gather myself." I inform them.

They just look at me until Tony pops up and asks the one question I knew they would but hoped that they wouldn't. Why do you need to be alone right now?"

I take a deep breath and tell them I have depression, anxiety and PTSD and I am losing my gripe on myself and don't want my son the see his mom throw things around because it would scare him.

Steve just nods his head and leads me to the gym to do what I need to and Tony took my son up to the penthouse to watch TV.

I look around at this huge gym and just shake my head and go to a corner and sit down. I close my eyes and start deep breathing and calm down. Steve doesn't talk just leaves me alone to do what I need to do. So of course I start remembering all of the movies and Michael and I have watched on the Avengers and start to cry.