Chapter 5

I woke up feeling so comfortable and relaxed and for a second I forgot that was happening to Michael and I.

I felt a arm around my waist and looked over to this beautiful woman next to me. I so don't want to get up but I know I have to. My son should be up and I have to take care of him.

I crawl out of bed making sure I don't wake up Nat and make my way to the kitchen. I really hope there is coffee here. I thought to myself. I see a coffee maker and silently cheer. I brew that all important first cup and was just sitting down to enjoy it when I hear someone behind me.

I turn around and notice Michael standing there looking at me like he doesn't know me.

"Hi Michael want can I get you to eat?"

Then he says something to me that makes my heart break. "Who are you?"

Ok this is shocking the hell out of me. 1 He doesn't know me. 2 He spoke like everyone else.

"Michael I'm your mother." I told him. He just looked at me like I was crazy. "How can you be my mother when you are clearly younger then I am?"

"TONY BRUCE!" I yell while looking at my son with wide eyes and a huge smile. I am scared but also happy that he is talking normal and asking questions.

Tony and Bruce run in the kitchen asking me what is wrong and why did I yell. I look at them and tell them to talk to Michael.

Tony turns around and looks at Michael and tells him good morning, expecting his slow and muffled replies like last night.

"Hello and good morning." Michael replies. "Who are you and why am I here?"

Tony and Bruce just look at him with there mouths open and just stare at him for a minute before replying. "Well I am Tony and this is Bruce and we actually met last night and this is your mother and yes I know that she is younger than you right now but you see you are her are not from the diminution."

While Tony and Bruce sit down with Michael and tell him everything that is going on and try to figure out why he doesn't remember anything, you slip off to get a shower and dressed and you hope start to figure out how to keep everyone alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter next will be much better.