chapter 6

Going back in the room with Nat. I see her sitting up and I just smile.

"Good morning love. Hope you had a good sleep." I tell her with a smile.

She smile at me and gets up out of bed and I am blushing so bad. She is just so beautiful.

How did I get so lucky to have a soulmate like this or let me rephrase that how did I get a soulmate with me begin the way I am? Just right at this moment I decided that I was just to happy to care.

"Good morning sweetheart." Nat said and the kissed me.

I pulled away to look at her and then I remembered what happened in the kitchen.

I was sad, happy, and confused all in one and I needed to talk to someone about it. "Nat I need to talk to you about what happened in the kitchen with my son."

So I told her everything and I started to cry and didn't even realize it until she brushed it away.

"What am I going to do if he doesn't remember me anymore? He is my life. I have always looked out for him and protected him." I cried to her.

Nat just held me and told me that it will be ok and to calm down and we all would get through this.

"I know that I look to be 17 but I am so much older. I have raised 3 boys and I am a grandmother to 3 more boys." I said and at this time I am shaking and crying. "I just realized with everything that is going on I have yet to look to see how many soulmates I have!!" I gasp out. She just looks at me and laughs.

"Now you are thinking about that. Your mind is everywhere this morning." Nat laughs.

"My mind is always like this." I tell her sadly. "I am always thinking about something or several somethings."

Nat just looks at me and tells me to go take a shower and relax and we will figure things out one thing at a time.

I get up and go take a shower and while I am in there Nat gets some cloths for me to wear. I get out of the shower and start to dry myself off and I notice I have a lot of marks on me! How am I going to cope with this many people!

I thank who ever is looking out for me that I am pansexual and poly. That is the only way this is going to work. I just hope that there wont be a lot of jealous people.

I decided I am not counting them. If I meet a soulmate then I can just say I have a lot of them and let them decide if they want me or not.

I get dressed and told myself that it was time to save these people. I walked out of the bedroom to the living room and just stopped and listened to what was being said.

Tony was talking to Michael trying to get him to understand what was going on since he could not remember anything that has happened in our world. I finally could not take it any more and ran to Michael and told him , in a mother voice, I am your mother whether you believe it or not. That is the end of that discussion. I think I my have shocked some of my mate and my son but at that moment I really didn't care. I needed this settled so I can move on to more important matters.

"We have a world to save and not a lot of time to do it in because people are going to want to question everything and that will take time to explain." I said and I think talking like this must have jogged Michaels brain because the next thing I heard was "Yes mama". I went over and hugged my son and told him to try to remember all of the Marvel movies and to help me when he does.

My mates made to wise choice to stay out of that until I was talking about all of the movies and let me tell you that is one thing I am struggling to get them to understand.

This is going to be a very long day.