chapter 4

Time skip because I'm lazy. Smut warning

Michael is now in bed and I am sitting in the common room with my mates while they are trying to understand what I have given them.

Tony is the one to break the silence of course. "What you are telling us is that you are from another diminution and you know what is going to happen to us if we follow this time line."

"Yep" Is all I say.

"Do you know what happen in the past also." Tony asks and I just look at him sadly and say yes.

I get up and hug him because I know that was hard for him to hear.

"Like I said before I know all about you all of you." I look at them all and the one person that is almost in tears is Nat. I rush to her and kiss her and hug her and tell her I am so sorry for what she went through at a young age.

The rest just watch me and try to understand everything.

Bruce finally talks and just looks at me, "Is there more that you can do?"

"I have no idea if I can or not. I just got here." I laugh trying to get the mood to shift a bit. It worked.

"I feel like there is something there but I don't know what yet. But I will." I smirk at them and they just chuckle.

We all decided to go to the gym and see what I can do. I had this huge smile on my face.

They stood me in the middle of the gym and had me do anything that I felt like. I felt pain in my back when I was thinking I could maybe fly because who wouldn't want to be able to fly. The pain got really bad and I dropped to my knees. I screamed and the next thing I know. My shirt ripped open in the back and I now have beautiful white and gold wings!!! I have wings! I am crying and laughing at the same time. I just spread my wings to see how big they are and omg they are huge. I touch them and they are so soft. I start to slowly move them and the next thing I know I am off the ground. I am just staring at all of my mates with the huge small on my face while they are just watching me with a mixture of emotions. Happy, shock, disbelief, and I think envy.

I look around the gym and notice a machine I have never seen before. I drop to the floor and walk over to it to check it out. I look at my mates and ask "What does this machine do?"

Nat comes over and tells me "this measures how much you can left." She then explains how to use it and I start to program the machine and get ready to use it. I pick up the bar and start lifting it without looking at how much I am lifting. Nat just keeps pressing a button and I am lifting it like it is a feather. I just look at her and tell her it is to light. She looks at me and does something to the machine and now I am starting to feel like there is something there. I grin and say more please. Next thing I know is that the machine is beeping a lot.

"I think I broke it." I told Nat and she just laughed at me and told me I didn't break it but I broke to record on how much was the top rank on how much I can lift.

I just told her I could lift more. She told me to just relax and then told everyone to come over and look at my score.

I broke the score that was made by someone called Thor. I just shrugged and said ok. Then I looked at my score and I just could not believe what I was seeing. 3 Tons!!! I could have gone on and lifted more but I just started to shake.

Ok Deep Breaths now. I can not lose it again today. I mean come on. I am a country girl from Oklahoma and a mom. I can do this. Keep calm keep calm. I finally get my breathing under control and just smile and told them I think I had enough for today and I need a shower and bed. I think they knew that I had a mini panic attack and just said sure. Tony leads me to a bedroom that is right next to my son and told me Nat would bring in some cloths for me. I told him thank you and shut the door.

I looked around this huge room and just stood there for a min until there was a knock on the door. Nat was here to bring me something to wear. I open the door and told her she could come in.

She looked at me and didn't say a word just came up to me and hugged me. That was it the tears came without warning. She just held me and rubbed my back. Once I calmed down she lead me to the bathroom and started my shower and helped me get undressed. I went under the water and noticed that Nat had gotten undressed and came in with me. I blushed but didn't say anything. We didn't say anything and just got cleaned and got out she dried me and I dried her. Next thing I know I am kissing her and omg it was heavenly. Fireworks going off. I have no idea how we got to the bed but I started to explore every inch of her and I couldn't get enough. She was soft and firm and omg I love this woman so much. I kissed her neck and worked down to her beautiful breast. Sucking her nipple and gently biting them. She moaned and it did something to me. I moaned at her moaning and I started to kiss her stomach and then lower. When I got to her core she was just a moaning mess under me. I smiled and just kissed her softly and licked lightly. "You are such a tease." She moaned at me. That is when I could no longer wait and started licked and sucking her clit. I was eating her like she was my last meal. I could tell she was getting close so I put a finger in her hot wet cunt and fucked her hard with it. She screamed and came all over my face.

She was breathing so hard and I went to her face and just kissed her softly. "It is now my turn to get a taste." Then next thing I know is that I was flipped on my back and she was exploring every inch of me. I was already wet and oh so ready for her. She took her time and brought me higher then I have ever been. She was sucking my nipples and then she reached down and put a finger in me and I just arched my back. I was so close. She pulled out and told me not to cum yet. I was a moaning mess. That is when she went down and started to lick and suck my clit like she was starving. "c close" I moaned. She put 2 fingers in me and I lost it. I screamed and cum was all over her face.

She came up to me and we just hugged and kissed until we both went to sleep.