chapter 12

Ok that was really fun but I have to get my mind off of my mates and onto the problem at hand.
How am I going to get the stones and/or kill Thanos?

I know Loki was a victim and used by him but no one else knows that. I might have to fix that since he is one of my mates.

While I am sitting here thinking about this problem I feel something very powerful inside me as if I wanted I could just snap my fingers and no more Thanos. But should I do that?
What if my mates find out how powerful I am and start to be afraid of me? I don't know if I could stand that.
I could just get rid of Thanos without anyone knowing for now and see how my mates react with me having more power. Then I might be able to find someone that might know what is going on with me.

So with that thought I snapped my fingers and felted Thanos disappeare. Ok one problem down a million to go.
I really hope people don't start being afraid of me.

--------------time skip-----------------------

Sitting in my room for the past 2 days exploring my powers and finding out they are pretty limitless. I know I need to talk to my mates but I'm afraid.
I have a lot of what ifs going through my mind. I know I need to get cleaned up and go comfort my mates because I feel what they feel. I also know they know what I am feeling.

Peter has had enough and just wanted to hold her and cuddle. So he sneaks away to her room and knocks. No answer. Knocks again but he is worried now. Still no answer so he asked Jarvis to unlock the door.

I see Peter come in my room but I don't know how to talk to him. All I want to do is be held and loved. I think we were thinking the same thing. He just crawl into bed layed down and held me. It is so nice to have one of my mates hold me. Maybe they won't be afraid of me.
I go to sleep thinking this.