chapter 10

As I am snuggling up to my mate. I look around and think I am one lucky momma. I have one of my sons with me and I have some of my mate with me. I am wondering if my son has any mates though.

"Michael I was just wondering if you have any soulmate markings on you? I know we didn't when we came here but I am kind of wondering now."

Michael looks down and blushes and tells me "Yes I have 2."

"YES!" I scream "My baby has mates. I wonder who they are?"

"I have no idea mom but from what I have watched with you I will have no problem knowing when I see them." Michael laughs.

Just then we feel the tower shake and hear thunder.

"Well Thor is here." Everyone just looks at me. "What!? I told you that he would get the message."

Thor walks in and let me tell you wow is all I can say. "Now that is a God." I then notice that one of the marks on me is burning. "Well umm guys meet my other mate." I just shake my head. How many damn mates do I have? I am so going to have Nat count them for me. How am I suppose to take care of the ones I have?

Thor looks around and when his eyes land on me he has the biggest smile on his face. "I have waited a long time for you my lady."

I look at him with a smile, " Hi I'm Heather. Nice to meet you mate."

Smiling at me he comes over and picks me up and swinging me around before kissing me. I just had to laugh.

"I'm getting dizzy Thor."

He puts me down and just looks at me "I was told that it was urgent that I come here? What is the emergency?"

Instead of telling me all about what is going on I just hand him the papers. " Read this and then we will talk and answer any and all questions you might have and I have a feeling you will have a lot." I just smile at him.

He then just finds a place to sit down and start reading. "Read everything before asking questions please." I tell him before he gets to far in. I can just see the questions already forming.

"Ok Nat I need you to do something for me." I ask.

"Sure what can I do for you hun?" Nat smirks at me like she already knows what I am going to ask.

"I need you to count and tell me how many marks I have on my body. I am getting a little nervous with how many I already have."

Now all my mates are looking at me with a thoughtful expression.

"Don't worry love. No matter how many you have we will all love you." Bruce tells me.

Nat grabs my hands and leads me to a bedroom and tells me to strip. So I do so. Then she starts to count and I start to get worried when she goes passed 15. When she stops she looks at me and tells me 20. I passed out hearing that.

When I came to Bruce was standing above me. "Don't get up. You have a great shock and you need to rest."

I just nod my head and close my eyes. I hope I can process this more when I wake up.