Chapter 8

Clint and I finally made it back to the tower and I decided I needed some one on one time with him. He was the one to stand back and aloud me my space when I first got here. I know he is conflicted about my age of my body and the age of my mind. He knows I was a 40 yr old before I was here and now I am in the body of a 17 yr old. Who wouldn't be conflicted. So I decided to take the matter into my own hands. We got back and I asked him where his room was and when he told me I just dragged him along. Everyone just watched us and I smiled and told them to leave us alone for a few hours. I think I made Clint blush with that but how well.

We made it to his room and I turned to look at him and his face was so red. I kind of felt bad for him but just shrugged and pushed him onto his bed. I got on top of him and said," I am going to take the lead until you think you can take over." Well I found out that I didn't have long to wait for that to happen because the next thing I know is that I am on my back and he is above me smiling down. He might be the one that watches from a distance but OMG can the man kiss and take full control. With just one long kiss I was gone. I would have done anything that man wanted me to do.

I decided that I needed to press the matter and said, "If you don't stop playing with me and do something I might just go crazy." He just smirked at me and told me to shut up. He proceeded to rip my cloths off of me. Touching me and kissing me everywhere. I couldn't help but moan for him and I think that made him happy. He got me completely necked and he was fully clothed. I didn't think this was fair and so I flipped him over and started to undress him. I ripped his shirt off and kissed every inch of his chest and sucked on his nipples making him moan for me. I smiled and started to kiss down his stomach and to the top of his pants. I noticed that he was so hard for me and I know that he was bigger than average. I had to see that up close. I unfasten his pants and slid them off with his boxers. His hard cock standing proud and dripping pre cum all over it. I had to have a taste. I licked it up and down teasing him and when I know he couldn't take it anymore I put him in my mouth and started sucking. He was moaning so much and tell me that I was a good girl that it drove me on. I sucked him deep in and moaned for he and he couldn't take it anymore and came in my mouth. Telling me to swallow it all down like a good girl. Him calling me a good girl made me so happy. I licked him clean and when I looked up he flipped me over and shoved himself into me. I screamed and then moaned. He stayed still until I said to move. He started off slow going in and out but then he picked up the pace. "Yes Daddy please faster." I moaned. He lost it after I called him daddy and he went full on riding me. I couldn't talk anymore just moan. When he felt I was about to cum and told me to hold it. I was about to cry I wanted to cum so badly. That is when he told me to cum and we both went at the same time.

We laid there trying to catch our breath and calm down. He was still in me and I was just in heaven. Finally I spoke. "That was the most amazing thing I have ever done and felt in all my years!"

"So are you still conflicted about me?" I asked while I was smiling.

He looked at me and just smiled, "Nope but I might need more convincing."

"I will gladly do that for you anytime you need Daddy."

He looked at me and just hugged me and told me good girl. I just smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

time skip because I say so.

It took Clint and I a few hours to make it out of that room and surprisingly Tony and Bruce was still in the living room waiting for us.

They just turned and smiled at us when we came in and I smiled my biggest smile I have at them. Bruce blushed and Tony just smirked at me and raised an eyebrow at me. I just smiled. Clint on the other hand just blushed and then laughed.

There is my funny boy. I thought.

I noticed that Nat and Michael was no where to be seem and so I asked "Where is Nat and Michael?"

"They left to go shopping or something when they hear the first moan come out of the room." Tony says.

I just shrugged and wanted to know what they where up to.

"We are just sitting here trying to figure out a few things. Like how to stop the coming wars." Tony being the smartass that he is says.

"Well I have already started that." I told them.

I told them who I ran into while me and Clint was out and told them that he will be a major player in the coming war. I also told them I would bring him into the Avengers so they would not scare him off.

Next I told them I and going to get ahold of Thor and they really wanted to know how I am going to do that but I told them that they will just have to wait and see.

There is so much that they don't know about the hero's and it is going to take time and patience in explaining it all to them.