Chapter 9

Peter and I slowly got up and headed to the kitchen. If I was going to have this talk then I needed caffeine and a lot of it. 

I walked into the kitchen and found everyone there which confused me.  I just want coffee so I didn't say anything.  Just went to the coffee maker and started it.

"I will talk once I have had coffee." I told them. Some of them were laughing at me and the others wisely didn't say anything.

Once the coffee maker was done, I made a huge cup of coffee then sat down. I drank half of it and started talking about last night and what I did. Just hoping they won't freak out on me.

After I said everything. Everyone was silent.  I was starting to feel anxiety creeping in. It was stopped when like Peter Tony looked at me and smiled and said thank you for saving billions of lives.  I didn't know what to say. I thought they would freak out or something, but they didn't do that, and I am shocked and pleased.

I now do not know the majority of what is going to happen. I know some of the things, but I think that has to happen to grow into what you are meant to be. So don't get mad at me ok. 

I just look at them and smile. I know what is coming and who, but I don't think I will tell them unless necessary.