🍋"You want one where!?" Dabi x Piercing Artist Reader🍋

So I got this idea after seeing a very spicy image of Dabi and I wanted to write a lemon for it. So basically the reader is a piercing artist who did all of Dabi's staples and piercings. They know a lot about each other and Dabi is a regular at Y/n's salon to get his staples replaced. But this time Dabi didn't go in for staple replacements.

Y/n- Your name
E/c- Eye color
H/c- Hair color
~~~~~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV

Today.... Today I was battling with a fierce customer who wouldn't stop crying. It was a simple helix piercing. It wouldn't hurt. It's been 45 minutes and they still haven't stopped. I've almost finished work as well. That's what pissed me off most.
"Ok. Ma'am, to be honest your just wasting my time now." I groaned.
"Hey! It's not my fault that your place has 3 stars. How can I trust you." The woman snapped back.
"If it damages your ego I would like you to know that I own a 4 star establishment. Thank you very much." I replied with a bit of sass in my tone. Sassiness always gets me into trouble, ever since high school. Just then the door flung open with an almighty crash, almost smashing the bell into pieces. I didn't even flinch. I just tried to pierce the woman's ear.
"Sorry we're closed." I grumbled. Just then I felt a presence over me.
"Not for me it isn't." My oldest customer Toy-....Dabi smirked.
"Hey! I'm first! Don't forget about me, I am the customer here!" The bitch interrupted.
"Ok ma'am please get out of my shop." I stated, coldly.
"Excuse me?" She questioned.
"You heard him. Scram." Dabi stared at her. Just than she got up and left, slamming the door behind her.

"Thanks for that. She's been the worst one today." I giggled at Dabi as he proceeded to take off his shirt.
"Staple replacement?" I asked reaching into my drawers to pull out the stapler.
"Actually I was wanting somewhere else done. A simple piercing." Dabi said as he sat down.
"Ok. Where'd ya like it?" I turned and walked back to him.
"How's about I show you?" Dabi got up and started to unbuckle his pants. As soon as I heard the buckle I knew what was going on.
"Absolutely not." I stated.
"Why?" Dabi whined.
"Because..." I whisper-shouted.
"Because what?" Dabi mocked.
"Because your too scared to see how big it is?" Dabi snickered.
"F-fine then. But I'm closing up shop now." Agreeing, I went to close up the shop as Dabi prepped himself. When I turned back I could see his member standing tall and erect.
"Jesus Christ, why did I sign up to do this?" I mumbled walking over to the chair Dabi was on. I had everything set up anyways so I started to get ready. About to touch his member I hesitated.
"You can do it." Dabi encouraged.

As I went to clean the area I was about to pierce Daddy- I mean Dabi let out a small moan.
"Hehe... you really know how to handle dick well Y/n." Dabi snickered.
"Yeah and you know how to make anything awkward." I replied, sassily. To which Dabi responded with. "Wait."
I then stopped and looked at him.
"Since this means that I won't be able to have sex in a while. I'm going to have such an urge that I can't resist." Dabi said. "And I already have an urge now."
"If your asking me to have sex with you it's going to be a no." I rolled my eyes looking up at him. He then grabbed my hand pulled me upwards so I was hovering over his dick, the arm-rests of the chair holding me up.
"Sweet, dear, Y/n. It's not a question. It's a statement." Dabi whispered in my ear. I was slightly turned on at his tone and his sexy deep voice.
"See. Even you can't resist." Dabi smirked looking down, which made me look down as well. I then looked at him and inched my face closer to him, waiting for a response, to which I got immediately. Our lips locked together almost instantly. We then fought for our dominance, to which The scarred man overpowered me. He forced his tongue through my mouth exploring everything I had to offer. We then split from our heated kiss.
"Did you get a new tongue bar?" Dabi asked.
"Mhm." I smiled, before going into another heated make-out session. I could feel his callous and big hands roam my body. I enjoyed every moment of it. Dabi even started to flick and play with my nipples. He then took my shirt off and proceeded to attack my collarbone with kisses, bites and deep purple hickeys, almost as purple as his scars. Dabi then picked me up and held my ass as he walked to the wall. He then set me down and said with a deep, authoritative voice.
"Take them off."
I knew what he was saying and I took off my shorts and underwear I had on, my bare body exposed to him.
"Good. Now I want you to suck it." He praised me.
"B-but I'm sure it won't fit." I replied.
"You'll manage." Dabi smirked
I proceeded to take his length in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around his hard, thick member. I then felt a hand on the back of my head pushing me in further. I couldn't take it anymore and I gagged out of the amount of his length down my throat. I left his dick for a moment to regain my breath. My saliva was dripping down my chin and onto my own hard cock. Without hesitation I took his member in again. I bobbed my head up and down matching his thrusts. All I could hear was Dabi's moans,
"W-wow Y/n, y-you sure do know how to please me, don't you?" Dabi moaned.
"Y-yes sir." I muffled.
"Go-od boy." He stuttered at the pleasure he was receiving.
I continued for a bit until I felt a thrust, and a warm liquid flow down my throat and around my mouth.
"Look at me." Dabi demanded. I looked at him and saw the smirk on his face.
"You made me cum too early." Dabi looked at me. He then picked me up and put me up against the wall.
"Now it's time for your punishment." Dabi's sadistic side emerged.

Without warning or preparation Dabi pushed into me. I let out a yelp of pain before Dabi slid his tongue into my mouth. After sliding into me for a while I felt something well inside of me. I couldn't stop moaning at the pleasure I was feeling. I didn't realise what I did, I came all over my stomach and Dabi's chest.
"Oh you really are a slut. Look at that load." Dabi smiled. "I'm not finished with you yet though."

After more rounds of being thrusted into. The both of us were nearing our final climax. The scarred male was thrusting faster and harder into me. My eyes were blurry from a pleasure high.
"A-gah. I'm coming." Dabi moaned as he thrusted into me one last time. I was enjoying the pleasure so much I didn't even noticed him filling me up all the way. Soon after I came all over myself.

"We should clean up." I said getting up but falling from the numbness in my legs.
"I'll clean us both up." Dabi stated as he went to get some towels from the back. He came back soon after and cleaned the white stuff off of us. After a bit of getting used to standing again and getting Dabi hard again, I pierced through his member with ease.

After I had just finished a purple mist surrounded the corner and A bouncy Blonde haired girl jumped from the mist.
"Dabi? Where are yo-!?" She stopped dead in her tracks and looked at us both. "Um... well this is awkward. Dabi, Shiggy just wanted to let you know that your going to make your own way home tonight. And now I'll leave you to do your funny business."

We both stared at each other and giggled.
~~~~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!